Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychiatric Nursing Mature Student

• 26-01-2020 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey guys

Looking for some advice/info with regards to going back to third level as a mature student (25 year old) to do Psychiatric Nursing. I have a general idea of what the course entails but if there are any other feedback, advice or important stuff to know on the course modules/placements this it would be great.

Hoping to study in GMIT Mayo Campus!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 effurt

mking25 wrote: »
    Hey guys

Looking for some advice/info with regards to going back to third level as a mature student (25 year old) to do Psychiatric Nursing. I have a general idea of what the course entails but if there are any other feedback, advice or important stuff to know on the course modules/placements this it would be great.

Hoping to study in GMIT Mayo Campus!

Hey,

I'm currently in third year of this program and will be happy to answer any questions if you wanna pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mking25

Great! :) I have sent you a PM.

Advertisement