Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

That kiwi crowd....are they teenage girls in disguise?I’ve never seen more tantrums and strops in one household....painful to watch

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jojofizzio wrote: »
    That kiwi crowd....are they teenage girls in disguise?I’ve never seen more tantrums and strops in one household....painful to watch

They are a complete pain in the h*le, the lot of them. Can ur man TANYE not write?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭snowgal

ughhhhhhhhhhh, Home and Away on a break form the end of this week until 4th January......I know Im like a child but I hate this lonnnnng break!! :mad::p

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

My sister said the same thing to me....is this for Ireland as well or just the UK ???

I love my half hour of H and A. Even though I get Digital Spy which gives a lot of future spoilers.....

My sister said the same thing to me....is this for Ireland as well or just the UK ???

I love my half hour of H and A. Even though I get Digital Spy which gives a lot of future spoilers.....

yes for Ireland, last episode of the year on Friday :( I wanna throw a temper tantrum!! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

snowgal wrote: »
    yes for Ireland, last episode of the year on Friday :( I wanna throw a temper tantrum!! :pac:

I am the same I was raging when she said it yesterday at the start of the programme

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

ah flip it. i always timed my lunch around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Pistachio19

ah flip it. i always timed my lunch around it.

I'm the same. Have my sandwich made and am sitting at 1.30 for both Aussie soaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,762 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    They are a complete pain in the h*le, the lot of them. Can ur man TANYE not write?

All I know and care is Tane is hot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I thought that too but then he was doing office work in the garage so I decided that scene with him staring at the form was supposed to convey his feelings for Mac as he seemed to be focusing on the 'last employer' question.
    Ari is a horrible character - self-righteous, controlling, angry.
    I mean Mac isn't completely amazing but you'd wonder what she's thinking, going for a man like him!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

snowgal wrote: »

Go get a coffee and go down to the beach to clear your head.

Ziggy heads to Salt to blow off steam and finds Tane drinking alone.

The pair quickly patch up their differences, their chemistry sizzling below the surface.

By the end of the night, Ziggy and Tane are tangled in the sheets, their desire getting the better of them.

"Ziggy tends to act first, think second in this situation, and she's drunk too much," Sophie says. "Whether she has feelings for him is yet to be determined."

The next day, her thoughts about the night before are interrupted by none other than Dean, who apologises for his inebriated behaviour earlier and begs for a second chance.

"I love you," he tells her on the beach. "Please think about it."

Ziggy is torn ? she has always loved Dean, but Tane offers a fresh start, despite his criminal tendencies.

Who will she choose?

She’s incredibly annoying that Tory, going around the place as if shes never been with a man before.

I’m liking the Angelo / wife affair story. That was pretty smart planting that listening device in the necklace.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Yeah the whole Angelo story has been pretty good he really got one over Coby, should be good now that he caught him rooting earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

She’s incredibly annoying that Tory, going around the place as if shes never been with a man before.

Even better she didn't have sex in the office as "it's just not her" this is the same woman who had no bother having sex with Nate in the hospital elevator!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,048 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

That Taylor wan is a fine bit of stuff.

Anyone think that Dr Christian is a major creep?
    Sleazing on Jasmine at every opportunity....can’t see it ending well for Tori

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Stone the flaming crows.. I haven't heard that for a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

How’s Don the principal these days? And Alf. Legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

KungPao wrote: »
    How’s Don the principal these days? And Alf. Legends.

Would be nice if Marilyn or Alf mentioned Don in passing sometime. I know soaps don’t do this, I guess it’s not to confuse newer viewers but it’s a bit unrealistic never to mention people from your past, especially family members, when was Martha (Roo’s daughter) mentioned. Does she even know her Grandmother and namesake is actually alive?

• Advertisement

Has Morag been killed on screen yet since the actress died?

I kinda feel sorry for Colby I think
    he gets killed in prison

Tori and Dr.Creepy....bleugh...

Did not expect that,
    willow being the rat

Wonder what made her do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Pistachio19

Did not expect that,
    willow being the rat

Wonder what made her do it?

Complete shock. Might be a ploy to keep the rest of them out of it and leave Colby the only one jailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

(spoiler) the

Home and away has been very good. Really enjoyed the Colby / Angelo / affair/ trial. Hasn’t been this good in a long time.

I wonder does Taylor know Angelo is also a killer

Lovin it, genuinely shocked! Like never happens anymore!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭TheDavester

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder does Taylor know Angelo is also a killer

surprised they never brought the Jack shooting or the letting of Hugo/Martha escape - but he got fired didnt he from the guards and rejoined without explination

missed most of it this week, did they explain why Willow ratted Colby out

Advertisement