Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

awaiting a letter from NCAD for CORE year starting sept 2011?? :O

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Rosie30

Going to be Monday or Tuesday guys!!! Best of luck to everyone that is waiting on news.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭sligo.

thanks to the two of you above :) i really want to know how i got on with NCAD and LSAD!!! i even dreamt about reading one of the letters last night, horrible stuff :P i'd say both letters will come this week for me because i havn't got one from Limerick yet either, the suspense is horrible, whether the news is bad or good! hopfully i will have more options anyways if all doesn't work out :) let us know how you get on everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 SadMatt

Monday or Tuesday? Are you sure? Im so excited and nervous!

SadMatt wrote: »
    Monday or Tuesday? Are you sure? Im so excited and nervous!

well i'm expecting my LSAD letter on Monday or Tuesday for definate because i was there last Wednesday with my portfolio and leeters are sent out after but i'm not too sure for NCAD :P but i would assume that they too will be out THIS week!! because last year they were out on the 18th from what i've read on here, so they cant be too far away now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 EMILY.C

I have constant butterflies in my tummy!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭snicket

Did anyone get theirs today? I really hope they don't take much longer, the waiting is killing me!

no letter from NCAD today! it was the 18th last year when people got theirs and it's now the 21st so who bets on tommorrow?!? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 catman103

sligo. wrote: »
    no letter from NCAD today! it was the 18th last year when people got theirs and it's now the 21st so who bets on tommorrow?!? :P

Well I'd love it to be tomorrow but I was reading last year's boards for this a while ago and they were saying it was around the 25th, and some only got it in early april...
    Anyway could be completely wrong, it's just what I read. Let's hope for letters tomorrow, this has been killing my nerves for many past months..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 UltraGems

catman103 wrote: »
    Well I'd love it to be tomorrow but I was reading last year's boards for this a while ago and they were saying it was around the 25th, and some only got it in early april...
    Anyway could be completely wrong, it's just what I read. Let's hope for letters tomorrow, this has been killing my nerves for many past months..

the anticipation is killing me. I'm having bad dreams about opening it!
    It has to be tomorrow!

catman103 wrote: »

i think i saw the 18th before but last could indeed have been the 25th! it has to be soon anyways and definately this week! :eek: by the way.....did anyone apply to LSAD and get there portfolio results yet?? feel free to message me your score because i want to know how did mine fare out amoungst eveyone else :P got mine today!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 LiquidLuck

I really hope its this week, the wait is nearly as stressful as doing the actual portfolio...though I did notice that last year some people mentioned they didnt get theirs until the 4th April!:O Does anyone have any idea how many applicants there were this year?

My tutor in college said the NCAD letter will come next week not this week?? She said it only came early last year cos of Easter being early and that :confused:

oh dear god if i don't get a letter this week from NCAD i will go crazy, i don't care if its good or bad news i just need to know now!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lemonade1

next week??
    thought easter was early this year too...:(:confused:

lemonade1 wrote: »
    next week??
    thought easter was early this year too...:(:confused:

yeah agreed! i thought it was early this year? :P again anyone that applied to LSAD that may have gotten results, feel free to let me know how ye got on :D im interested to know how my result looks compared to other people's!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

sligo. wrote: »
    yeah agreed! i thought it was early this year? :P again anyone that applied to LSAD that may have gotten results, feel free to let me know how ye got on :D im interested to know how my result looks compared to other people's!!

People might be more likely to compare or tell you their score if you were to do the same first. No need to do so if it makes you uncomfortable but neither will some others.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 orlanda

I rang admissions yesterday re. letters and was told they " may" be posting them out on Wednesday ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 lemonade1

orlanda wrote: »
    I rang admissions yesterday re. letters and was told they " may" be posting them out on Wednesday ;)

great:D just need to know what the story is :confused:

People might be more likely to compare or tell you their score if you were to do the same first. No need to do so if it makes you uncomfortable but neither will some others.

oh i know :P i'm willing to tell what i got 1st if people want ha, i dont mind, i just want to know where do i lie in the scheme of things :) may be posted wednesday, ah now!! :eek:

So wait, there is a chance that we might get the results from NCAD this Wednesday?

• Advertisement

So wait, there is a chance that we might get the results from NCAD this Wednesday?
    no if they are only sent wednesday (well i think thats whats said above) then i doubt anyone would get them until friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 orlanda

Yes she only said they "may" get posted on Wed. to be honest she didn't sound too definite so dont hold your breath!:(

Looks like we need to ''survive'' another week. :D

Looks like we need to ''survive'' another week. :D
    seems so! i'm getting so sick of the wait though! :P what are they doing like?....printing a letter a day?! :) :pac:

Rang NCAD today and they said they posted the letters TODAY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭snicket

:O
    The suspense could be finally over tomorrow or friday so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ab26

Hi all, just reading about the ncad stuff ,dying to get my letter, no joy yet though, limerick on friday!!! wrote the essay stuff up for it last night, anyone have any idea when the galway gmit portfolio interviews are? I am applying for second year for all the colleges too, head is melted :P

ab26 wrote: »
    Hi all, just reading about the ncad stuff ,dying to get my letter, no joy yet though, limerick on friday!!! wrote the essay stuff up for it last night, anyone have any idea when the galway gmit portfolio interviews are? I am applying for second year for all the colleges too, head is melted :P

oooh thats great news! hopfuly we will have them by the end of this week so :) and hello there! i've already been to Limerick, was there last Tuesday and got my letter from them early this week :) i did one of the essays the night before teehehe :P got them done all the same though, 150 words is handy though! best of luck to you for Limerick!! i think its in april....i emailed them ages ago, will go back on the emails and see but i dont think gmit is until april! :)

EMILY.C wrote: »
    Rang NCAD today and they said they posted the letters TODAY!!

Great! Thank you for sharing the information with us :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ab26

ah cul, cant wait for galway, really want to go there and do textiles, anyone hear back from cork they brought me in for 20 mins and asked me loads of questions

Advertisement