Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings Cont'd [Mod Note in Post #1 updated 27/01/20

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Wouldn't it be fitting to mark the 10,000th with a shooting.

Somebody shoot somebody quick. ffs.
    You are moving your name up the list ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Drive by the house most days, always lads hanging around the from garden, only kids. They got a new pit bull a few weeks ago, I wonder how the eru managed to get past it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Tommy Kelly

Quantity of coke, bagged weed, around 10 burner phones, weighing scales, few baseball bats, cash.

This house was shot at a few times by rivals or whatever so it was pretty obvious it was hot. Why the fck stay operating out of it or be leaving crap like that in it at all. Makes no sense. Hard to call these lads organised in fairness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 281 ✭✭OmarLittle187

Pictures doing the rounds of sworn statements to gardai from someone involved in drogheda fued against rival gang

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭specky4eyes

The bangs must have been stun grenades, the bulletproof window fitters are most likely in their van on the way to fit another ready made window.

Man (20s) arrested after armed gardaí raid north Dublin house
    Gardaí searched the house in Finglas yesterday evening.

https://www.thejournal.ie/finglas-drugs-arrests-4723069-Jul2019/

GARDAÍ SEIZE €5K OF CANNABIS IN FINGLAS SEARCH

https://www.fm104.ie/news/gardai-seize-%E2%82%AC5k-of-cannabis-in-finglas-search/

Man arrested after gardai seize cocaine, cannabis, cash and weapons at house in Finglas, Co Dublin
    Armed gardai swooped the house on Friday evening

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/man-arrested-after-gardai-seize-18194839

CRIME CRACKDOWN Man, 20s, arrested after Gardai seize cocaine, cannabis, cash and weapons during search of house in Finglas

https://www.thesun.ie/news/4324412/man-arrested-cocaine-search-house-finglas/

A man in his twenties has been arrested in Finglas by Gardaí as part of ongoing investigations targeting organised criminal activity in North West Dublin.

https://www.newstalk.com/news/man-arrested-finglas-882194

FINGLAS-SEIZED.png.aspx?width=663&height=291&ext=.png

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Would that house not be checked regularly?

bigpink wrote: »

Yeah but I wouldn’t say flashy gives a rats, he hasn’t since that house in months, majority of the lads there are late teens and are the ones who raffle bikes and quads on facebook.

Drive by the house most days, always lads hanging around the from garden, only kids. They got a new pit bull a few weeks ago, I wonder how the eru managed to get past it.

Maybe the bangs weren't stun grenades after all, poor dog.

Quantity of coke, bagged weed, around 10 burner phones, weighing scales, few baseball bats, cash.

This house was shot at a few times by rivals or whatever so it was pretty obvious it was hot. Why the fck stay operating out of it or be leaving crap like that in it at all. Makes no sense. Hard to call these lads organised in fairness.

It's been shot at, shot from and raided umpteen times, they've been there about 6 years or so, I heard the owner/landlord committed suicide a few years ago, they wouldn't pay the rent and wouldn't vacate the premises in an orderly manner.

Maybe the bangs weren't stun grenades after all, poor dog.

It's been shot at, shot from and raided umpteen times, they've been there about 6 years or so, I heard the owner/landlord committed suicide a few years ago, they wouldn't pay the rent and wouldn't vacate the premises in an orderly manner.

Really? That’s terrible, I had presumed it was owned by the council

bigpink wrote: »

It's checked regularly alright, the bulletproof window manufacturers love them, they must always have a ready made full set on standby, I've seen new windows and doors replaced within an hour of being ripped out by the big black beast landrover that was confiscated from the Dundon's I believe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭avalidusername

Can someone tell me what's in the Garda picture of the seizure? I see the scales on bottom left, lil wrap of coke beside the blue bag and a rake of mickey mouse phones on top right. What's the little green bags underneath the blue bag? Some look like aaa batteries and some look like those mint eclair sweeties yer granny used to give ya. There might be 3 green johnnies in wrappers on the right, and 2 bronze flutes in the top centre. By and large I can't make head nor tails of the picture as you might guess!

Also a question for those in the know, what kinda charges are we looking at potentially, just possession with intent, and of not a large amount at that? There's no brick sized lumps of hash or bales of coke like the gardai love publicising when they get them, seems imo that if the house was a known stashhouse then any cars coming or going would be monitored or gps'd to see where the brick sized pieces or the shooters are kept.

Seems strange to me that there's no shooters seized at a stashhouse, electric cattle wand stick isn't much use if someone with a grudge comes up shooting and wants to clean the place out.

I’m hearing it wasn’t flashy arrested?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,357 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I think that whole affair last night was a lot to do about nothing.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

Can someone tell me what's in the Garda picture of the seizure? I see the scales on bottom left, lil wrap of coke beside the blue bag and a rake of mickey mouse phones on top right. What's the little green bags underneath the blue bag? Some look like aaa batteries and some look like those mint eclair sweeties yer granny used to give ya. There might be 3 green johnnies in wrappers on the right, and 2 bronze flutes in the top centre. By and large I can't make head nor tails of the picture as you might guess!

Also a question for those in the know, what kinda charges are we looking at potentially, just possession with intent, and of not a large amount at that? There's no brick sized lumps of hash or bales of coke like the gardai love publicising when they get them, seems imo that if the house was a known stashhouse then any cars coming or going would be monitored or gps'd to see where the brick sized pieces or the shooters are kept.

Seems strange to me that there's no shooters seized at a stashhouse, electric cattle wand stick isn't much use if someone with a grudge comes up shooting and wants to clean the place out.

I'd put money on it they were told by a rat he would be there and something big was going down inside the house. Look at the resources they put into the operation yesterday, you can bet your bottom dollar they wouldn't waste such resources to get someone on mickey mouse charges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭hugs_for_drugs

Are they pre rolled joints for sale the entrepreneurial fcukers haha.

Keep the bricks, kgs and shooters away from the crew that are known and attract the attention of guards until really needed, this looks like a publicity stunt by gardai.

With that seizure they've been dismantled and the war on illegal drugs has been won :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Dirkziggler

I’m hearing it wasn’t flashy arrested?

It was he wasn't one of them in court today he was arrested for abusing a Garda apparently

It was he wasn't one of them in court today he was arrested for abusing a Garda apparently

How is it they can’t name him in the papers? I do agree actually an awful lot of resources went in to yesterday, I suppose they wouldn’t do that for just anybody.

How is it they can’t name him in the papers? I do agree actually an awful lot of resources went in to yesterday, I suppose they wouldn’t do that for just anybody.
    The lad arrested also was ur man that stabbed the da outside the cop shop. And they can't name him as he has no previous convictions nor is he before the courts yet. Considered defamation of character after all the stories on "Me flashy" he'd mop up in court.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭40supple

“**** *****han young fella being nicked during raid on wardys gang?? The same **** *****han who’s da lives on Berryfield?? Who’s nephew GH is a member of sos’s crew who’s in conflict who Wardys gang. If so the Christmas dinner table will have tension this year

• Advertisement

pablo128 wrote: »
    I got a WhatsApp of the raid and there's a fella on the ground cuffed. Your one doing the video said his name but I don't know if I can repeat it on here.

The name she names is wrong, the person she names lives beside SOS and his close relative was involved in the scrap in the cardiff when the gucci's got ran.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

These lads are far too loud, they are done. It’s over for that crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,213 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Yeah, their finished, they made themselves the news story and now they can make some more news.

That retard Capper is lucky, when he gets out of jail, most of his old friends will be dead or doing life, he'll miss that action.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

It's like any of them. I think it's a sign of being thick. You would never even hear of some of the crews because they kept their heads down.

I went to school with a few lads who got into it big time. All of them had jobs though. I remember one of them fitting a kitchen in my mas house years ago and the aul one saying isn't he a great lad, and later that evening me grabbing a bag of yokes off him.

In fact the first anyone heard of them was when one of them got whacked and next of all he was Danny Kinahans right hand man.

Boys whatever way we look at this these lads are ****ing clearing up.

They'll implode like all the rest, there's been tension and fallings out for the past while, some going, new recruits joining.

Somebody should write "Gangsterism For Dummies" and all the 15-16 year olds read the chapter "What to do when your friend shoots you".

Wardy is the face, his boss is out of the jurisdiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Big risk, big reward. If it was easy we would all be doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,213 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

What good is that when most of them will be either dead by 30 or riding lads in prison while thinking about the girlfriend for 15 years.

Exactly, but it is convenient how John smith tweeted the other day that flashy no longer has the backing of the kinahan’s and literally days later Caloan Smith is attested and flashy is arrested in clearly a heavily organised raid where they had to have gotten a tip off.

• Advertisement

Danzy wrote: »

What good is that when most of them will be either dead by 30 or riding lads in prison while thinking about the girlfriend for 15 years.

Sadly when your doing this when your kicking on a bar of flake in 3 or 4 days and turning your 13k into 35k+ in the few days between 10 runners the consequence matter little.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement