Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Logitech MX Master mouse £30 ("used-like new") from Amazon warehouse

• 16-03-2020 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B0761YL588

From personal experience their "used-like new" status from Amazon warehouse is usually "like new" - item itself might never have been used except for being opened (sometimes not even opened - I'm returning a keyboard without opening it since I got the upgraded version after it fell in price on Amazon).

I know that it is already 2 generations old by now - but if you don't see much benefit from the extra features of a MX 2s or 3 then the original MX is one of the best mice you can use in my opinion. At this price I got one for office use instead of the standard Dell mouse they give everyone.

When it first came out years ago it was £80 - now down to £29.36 for UK buyers and around £30.10 for Irish buyers. Camelcamelcamel did track it as falling to this price new every so often too but currently it's back up at £48-49.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,964 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

A fantastic deal. I bought one in a warehouse deal a few months back and it was indistinguishable from a new item. If you're using a computer every day then it's a fantastic upgrade as it's more ergonomic and the extra buttons do add some extra functionality./

Well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭vjmcdonnell

Thanks OP, use one at work and now I'll.have one at home as well. Wonderful mouse to use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Make sure you fully decontaminate that f%*Ker before you start using it 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 12,300 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

using one now

When I use another mouse I keep trying to use the side scroll wheel and realising it isn't there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,539 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Amazon have had this reduced to that price in the early hours of the morning over the last few days as well,for a new item.
    I bought one yesterday.

I prefer the MX Anywhere ,the MX Master I find to be too big ,and I have big hands .

These mice work well for the initial 6 months but I've had the same fault develop with all of them ,the batteries wont hold charge for more than a couple of days .

For optimum performance I use the receiver on the desk via a USB cable ,if its plugged into the back of the PC under the desk it can be erratic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You can never have too many Logitech mice. Thank God I've never had to use their customer service, because that seems to be the only downside with Logitech.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,985 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Perfect timing thanks! Been meaning to upgrade from my old logitech performance for ages now

Advertisement