Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Shipping- Asos.com

• 29-10-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

this weekend only-

Enter code

ASOSIEHALLOWEEN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Wouldn't allow me to use that code at the checkout.

The following errors have occurred:
    • the discount code "ASOSIEHALLOWEEN" has already been used and is no longer valid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Ah ti*s. My OH would love this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

The code is IEASOSHALLOWEEN

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

It is possible to get 20% off from Asos by finding a random NUS student number and using it. I looked up a few forums in England and loads of people used other peoples student numbers and some people even made them up and it worked.

To get a Nus student number go to Facebook. Search for NUS number and then select 'posts by everyone', if you look down through those comments you'll find people have posted their student number in conversations.

Didn't think it was fair to post one here, privacy and all that larf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

im raging i only ordered off it the other day :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

fergm wrote: »
    It is possible to get 20% off from Asos by finding a random NUS student number and using it. I looked up a few forums in England and loads of people used other peoples student numbers and some people even made them up and it worked.

To get a Nus student number go to Facebook. Search for NUS number and then select 'posts by everyone', if you look down through those comments you'll find people have posted their student number in conversations.

Didn't think it was fair to post one here, privacy and all that larf

Thanks for that.

But there's none on the facebook search, Just people asking for them. :pac:

Actually, it's not working.

I tried it there again I just searched
    Nus number
    and in the 2nd post there were about 10 comments and one of them someone had posted their number.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Cudders

Fergm your a hero :) also thanks op got an email for this meself but never checked it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

Owe ya a pint fergm :)

Did anyone get the Nus number working? Get invalid whenever I try thought was maybe because I have an address in Ireland? :(

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

I got one working. Mods can I post it here?? Not mine but not like it's a private number or anything??

wixfjord wrote: »
    I got one working. Mods can I post it here?? Not mine but not like it's a private number or anything??

I don't think it would be allowed as the person paid for it...

Saying that, If they're silly enough to post it on facebook which has quite a lot of security/private data issues they kind of deserve it :pac:

I also got an error saying it wasn't valid, Even though the one I found was definitely real.

Apparently it has to be an Nus 'Extra' card number to work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,379 ✭✭✭ando

20% off, sweet thanks fergm

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭The Gibmiester

Thanks fergm! Saved €30!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

guys i can get the free delivery but just cant find (have tried FB & google) the nus code, any chance someone could pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jimbobwalton

Mrs Walton loves the site but I cant find NUS number either...if someone was kind enough to pm one it would be great

Add two random numbers to the end of these numbers and it should work

982613 6035 0085 16

Didn't want to post the number so I've left the last 2 numbers out. Should still work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Add two random numbers to the end of these numbers and it should work

982613 6035 0085 16

Didn't want to post the number so I've left the last 2 numbers out. Should still work.
    Like this: 982613 6035 0085 16 XY (just an example) or like this: 982613 6035 0085 XY and should the spaces be left in?

Like this: 982613 6035 0085 16 XY (just an example) or like this: 982613 6035 0085 XY and should the spaces be left in?

like this

982613 6035 0085 16 XY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭garion

hmmm, not working for me fergm. Have tried about 20 different random 2 digit numbers and getting "invalid code" every time.

can't find any other NUS numbers on facebook either.

thanks for the tip though, guess it'll be full price for me! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭he man rugger

garion wrote: »
    hmmm, not working for me fergm. Have tried about 20 different random 2 digit numbers and getting "invalid code" every time.

can't find any other NUS numbers on facebook either.

thanks for the tip though, guess it'll be full price for me! :(

Same here...

Sorry i never said not to put the spaces in.

It might be worth trying to start again in a different browser if you've tried loads of different combinations some times website stop even checking and just tell you is invalid

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

thanks for that fergm, but no joy here either:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I found a working NUS number, if anyone wants it, PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

Sorry i never said not to put the spaces in.

It might be worth trying to start again in a different browser if you've tried loads of different combinations some times website stop even checking and just tell you is invalid

Worked for me without the spaces, thanks.

Arrived yesterday, Collected from the post office today.

Funny thing is, I got this email:
    We are aware that your order may be taking longer than expected to reach you. Please be reassured that we are doing everything we can to get your goods to you as soon as possible.

As a demonstration of our apologies, we've generated you a personal discount code that will give you £10 off your next order* which includes everything on our site, with our compliments. The code is *********** and is personal for you to use on your next order before it expires on 4th February 2011.

We’ve also refunded the shipping charges for your delayed order.

All the best,
    ASOS Customer Care

*Minimum order value of £11.

So my €19 order with free shipping only cost me about €8? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I got the same email, Ordered a necklace for €2.50 with free shipping, got that voucher, then the necklace arrived the next day. Got a lovely dress for a euro :D

Fair play Asos!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭ShoulderChip

That is very decent of them, and will hopefully earn them a lot of karma

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Lexxie

Hi guys any of ye have a working NUS Code?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement