Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ledwill Park

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭g3l8usd9inoptz

Nope.

Hoping to start from the 16th onwards.
    Phase 1 folks, have ye moved in yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Phase 1 folks, have ye moved in yet?

Get the keys on Thursday. Rented a bouncing castle and sumo suits. Last time one of the guys broke his legs while having a sumo match on the bouncing castle. Think we'll lay off the spirits. Just tins.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭localscientist

Hope ye all enjoy your first weekend in your new homes folks!!!!

Thanks so much.
    Hope ye all enjoy your first weekend in your new homes folks!!!!

Cluid the housing agency have taken over a number of properties on the Rise and the Green. Just an fyi for those that were asking about council houses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Cluid the housing agency have taken over a number of properties on the Rise and the Green. Just an fyi for those that were asking about council houses.

Where did you hear this?

Seen representatives from cluid in their high vis gear last week in a few of the houses. Plus seen a cluid van knocking around. Any houses with a guard over the heat pumps are cluid. Suppose they have them installed for insurance reasons.
    Where did you hear this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Seen representatives from cluid in their high vis gear last week in a few of the houses. Plus seen a cluid van knocking around. Any houses with a guard over the heat pumps are cluid. Suppose they have them installed for insurance reasons.

Thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Who's the gobshoite with the Halloween projector? Give it a rest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭colly10

Assume the plan is still to be around 10% ye?

• Advertisement

Meant to be but who knows. There is at least 8 or so between the rise and the green. [snipped].
    colly10 wrote: »

Hey All, just wondering if anyone here bought a Sanderling A that they could send me floor plans, just for pricing floors etc? All set to buy in next phase so trying to do some costing ahead of time. Would be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 AndreaSoly

Hey All, just wondering if anyone here bought a Sanderling A that they could send me floor plans, just for pricing floors etc? All set to buy in next phase so trying to do some costing ahead of time. Would be much appreciated.

Hi,
    Did you get a floor plan from someone? If not, I can send you our measurements from the Sanderling B. It's basically exactly the same, just 2 sqm larger.

AndreaSoly wrote: »
    Hi,
    Did you get a floor plan from someone? If not, I can send you our measurements from the Sanderling B. It's basically exactly the same, just 2 sqm larger.

I didnt, if you could send that would be really great, thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭tolow

Hi All,

I've been keeping an eye on this development. Is the next phase being released the 3rd phase? I see from the Glenveagh website there seems to be a bit of an increase in price? How many phases should there be in total? I don't think I'd be in a position to buy the 3rd phase.

I've registered interest through the Glenveagh website but not heard anything back

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Mandser

Hi

Same here, I believe there are 4 phases in total from the last conversation I had with Sherry Fitz. I have contacted them again for more info but they just refer to registering on the website so patiently waiting!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hovek

Hi.
    We were in the same situation, registered with sherry fitz and developer, still no update by email or anything. However, new phase starting now and we were told should be ready for the summer. We just placed booking deposit for Sanderling C. Call sherry fitz in maynooth and ask for Eamon.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 robinse3

hovek wrote: »
    Hi.
    We were in the same situation, registered with sherry fitz and developer, still no update by email or anything. However, new phase starting now and we were told should be ready for the summer. We just placed booking deposit for Sanderling C. Call sherry fitz in maynooth and ask for Eamon.

Good luck.

Hi, I was in touch with Eamon on Tuesday and the only info he was able to give me was that the next phase would be released at the end of the month. I didn’t know it was possible to place a booking deposit at this time?

When I spoke to him he said they didn’t know what type of houses there would be until the builder released them. Did he give you anymore info? Do you know what type of houses are going to be released in this current phase?

We had be looking at the Sanderling style last September for 325k however we warn’t in a position to by at the time. When we rang Sherry Fitz they told us they would only increase by 5k maximum, couldn’t believe it when I saw they had gone up to 340k

• Registered Users Posts: 8 hovek

I guess all the houses that were available to book now are gone and next plans will be released at the end of the month. The plans we got were for Sanderling C (340k) only and it looked like A and B were not available when we placed the booking deposit. It's only possible to place booking deposit once they have the plans ready.
    Plan we got looked like mostly Sanderling C and then 4 and 5 beds, and only like 20 houses all together i think.
    robinse3 wrote: »
    Hi, I was in touch with Eamon on Tuesday and the only info he was able to give me was that the next phase would be released at the end of the month. I didn’t know it was possible to place a booking deposit at this time?

When I spoke to him he said they didn’t know what type of houses there would be until the builder released them. Did he give you anymore info? Do you know what type of houses are going to be released in this current phase?

We had be looking at the Sanderling style last September for 325k however we warn’t in a position to by at the time. When we rang Sherry Fitz they told us they would only increase by 5k maximum, couldn’t believe it when I saw they had gone up to 340k

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

colly10 wrote: »

Never assume to be capped around 10%, learned the hard way that this figure can grow easily to 2x or 3x as I experienced in another new development built by a g*******h.

• Advertisement

Sherry Fitz have just announced next phase is launching on date 25th January

Hi, where did you see about the launch date? I was on the phone during the week to sherry fitz and they said they'd be in touch when the launch was announced.

tolow wrote: »
    Hi, where did you see about the launch date? I was on the phone during the week to sherry fitz and they said they'd be in touch when the launch was announced.

Hi Tolow, on Facebook both Sherry Fitz page and Ledwill Park page
    Attaching screenshot. Haven't gotten the official email about it though

Did anyone buy this weekend gone? I was out taking a look. Quite liked the Sanderling. Has anyone that has bought in previous phases have floor plans etc? I wanted to price up flooring etc

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Tej29

Planning to put the deposit....I hope it will go well....did they told when its going to be completed ?

The phase on sale at the minute will be completed October/November time. We put down our booking deposit yesterday

The phase on sale at the minute will be completed October/November time. We put down our booking deposit yesterday

For Sanderling C in the Park or the other one ? Do you know what is coming in 1 to 4 on The Way as they seem to be terrace homes and has 2 bed as well....earlier threads had talk about social homes so just thought if anyone knows.

We where told that 1-5 The Park and 1-6 The Way are being held back by Glenveagh so that would suggest they are social housing

We where told that 1-5 The Park and 1-6 The Way are being held back by Glenveagh so that would suggest they are social housing

Strange....I was told the Park for those number as available :-), not sure about The Way.

Anyways congratulations on your new home... :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭colly10

So are people being told October/November for The Park? Any specific number blocks or that road.
    I bought in the second phase but agreed to move to The Park after they messed things up, they told us the Summer when we agreed to switch though, really hoping it doesn't drag till the end of the year now.

Advertisement