Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building work ongoing next to B&Q on the Ballysimon rd

• 22-09-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

anyone know what it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,059 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

From what I can see they seem to be just storing concret barriers, gravel, etc there. Don't think they are actually building anything. Hardly building another retail unit given there are so many vacent ones around the area already. I know there are plans to redesign the N24 Ballysimon intersection with the M7 so they might be used for that but I'm only guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭swim2

Its a new shop selling things for gardens. I can remember seeing an ad for it opening a week or so ago in the limerick post, but for the life of me I can't remember the name!!

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

Passed it this evening and I'm sure I saw a sign saying "The Stone Yard" attached to the fence. Not much activity going on though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 barney lane

i was in the stone yard friday and got a great deal on paving for my house and gold stone for my garden , very gud to deal with and a gud price

• Registered Users Posts: 23,531 ✭✭✭✭phog

i was in the stone yard friday and got a great deal on paving for my house and gold stone for my garden , very gud to deal with and a gud price

Thanks for going to the bother of joining just to let us know about the great deals here.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

What's a "gud" price ????
    Do they sell Wud as well ? Or just stone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

How much wud would wudchuk chuk if a wudchuk cud chuk wud?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,261 ✭✭✭source

Obvious spammer is obvious

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 barney lane

phog wrote: »
    Thanks for going to the bother of joining just to let us know about the great deals here.:rolleyes:
    that was no bother for joining.we all must have a first post when we all joined
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭gtothek

Anyone have a number for these guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

that was no bother for joining.we all must have a first post when we all joined
    :)

Not me, my post count goes down as I post. When it reaches 0 I'll explode.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭clint_eastman

sorry for ressurrecting an old-ish thread but does anyone have a phone number for these guys (stoneyard) beside B&Q, i've found nothing on google and when I called in the other day they were closed for the day with no number on display, just trying to save another trip with a phone call!

Advertisement