Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭Wheety

I used it on self service today. It asks you when you're finished if you have the app.

Took me a while to get it to scan, I was trying the part where the scale is but it worked when I tilted my phone towards the part under the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mary_a2020

glen123 wrote: »
    I do exactly that as reception is bad inside my Lidl. I even scan my card while cashier is still scanning my shopping - it works perfectly well and no delays for anyone at the end.

Exactly. Handy way to make sure u get the scratch card!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,880 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Can someone clarify.
    Do you get the same scratchcard offer twice in the same week (every 72h+)?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

zell12 wrote: »
    Can someone clarify.

I didn't get one after going in 2 days in a row, that said i only got a bottle of wine the second time for a fiver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Got my €5 coupon today, 4 days after registration so don't worry, it's does show up eventually. Spoke to someone from Lidl CC and they said there are some teething issues that they are patching.

When do new discounts get issued? At the start of a new week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

gavmcg92 wrote: »
    Got my €5 coupon today, 4 days after registration so don't worry, it's does show up eventually. Spoke to someone from Lidl CC and they said there are some teething issues that they are patching.

When do new discounts get issued? At the start of a new week?

It depends. When the old ones expired. It was 7 days, then 3 days and the current one is 9 days which is up in 4 days

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Plenty in the middle aisle next week hardware wise to use the €5 off voucher on lol

App specials look good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,045 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Plenty in the middle aisle next week hardware wise to use the €5 off voucher on lol

App specials look good too.

What are the app specials next week? Where is that shown?

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I think the poster means special buys in the regular app like deals on groceries etc (Middle aisle stuff)rather than the treats

Was in store and picked up the latest catalogue....here are the app deals.

Was in store and picked up the latest catalogue....here are the app deals.

Attached...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,848 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Attached...
    Not great again.

zell12 wrote: »
    Can someone clarify.

I got 2 different prizes last week but u only get them if there is 72hrs between your shops

My bad, they haven’t published them before
    Disappointing offers this time for me, can’t win every week I guess

€5 off toilet roll! Wow that's insanely good. Thanks for sharing them!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,880 ✭✭✭✭zell12

My bad, they haven’t published them before
    Disappointing offers this time for me, can’t win every week I guess
    They published em last week
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=114133364&postcount=517

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

mary_a2020 wrote: »
    €5 off toilet roll! Wow that's insanely good. Thanks for sharing them!

2 Ply :(

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭autumnalcore

Why dont ppl activate in advance then just have card open before they go into shop? Still works like that.

Same reason people seem to be surprised they have to pay at the end of packing and spend ages digging in their pockets/handbags for money/cards when they could have done that in the queue beforehand. People are morons.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

PopTarts wrote: »
    2 Ply :(

Cushelle is decent though

Only wrote: »
    Cushelle is decent though

Cushelle isnt bad in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,757 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Cushelle isnt bad in fairness

How much is it after the discount?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Debub wrote: »
    I just check the vouchers available after I park my car and then activate the ones that I think I need and we are done. And Finally our LIDL now has the voucher items all at one place - yay

yeah same here, I just activate the ones I know I might get and leave the ones I know I dont want. I do it outside in the car park as a reminder of whats available to get on offer. Its begs the question though why the app has this activation lark, surely it would be a simpler system just for the offers to be there without the need.

Anyone know whats the scratch card after the 2 euro off one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Muahahaha wrote: »
    yeah same here, I just activate the ones I know I might get and leave the ones I know I dont want. I do it outside in the car park as a reminder of whats available to get on offer. Its begs the question though why the app has this activation lark, surely it would be a simpler system just for the offers to be there without the need.

Anyone know whats the scratch card after the 2 euro off one?

Sometimes they deactivate too. The melon changed to include apples, then the apples disappeared. Both changes, it went back to needing to be activated again.

I didn't get the €2 scratchcard even while it was coming up for other posters but i got a 50c one. Maybe that's next for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭MB05

Anyone know whats the scratch card after the 2 euro off one?[/QUOTE]

A 100g bar of Fin Carre Milk Chocolate. It's in a blue wrapper. Similar to the Hazelnut version they gave away on the scratch card a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Likewise, I’ve put on half a stone since this app was released! :pac:

yeah theres a definite trend towards things that are not good for the waistline. 2 litres fizzy drink, bakery product, multi pack chocolate bars, ice cream. It takes will power not to come out with all of them :pac:

Will be getting the chorizo ring anyway. Made a recipe for pea and chorizo soup a while back. Had never had it before but I make it regularly now as it is delicious, theres lovely bacon flavors from the soup. The trick is to dry fry the chopped up chorizo in the pot for a few minutes so it releases all its flavoursome oils into the soup

Give it a try, this yields four decent sized bowls of soup and it freezes very well too

200g ring of chorizo
    800g frozen peas
    1 litre of chicken or vegetable stock

Then blend it though not too much, its good to have some little lumps of chorizo running through it for texture

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

When you reach the checkout - must you hand in your phone to scan the app?

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭donnyvegas

tv3tg4 wrote: »
    When you reach the checkout - must you hand in your phone to scan the app?

You BOOP it yourself at the till. And you can even say "BOOP" for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Frank_1969

Has anyone tried the country loaf?
    Just wondering if it's worth heading in for it in the morning.. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,064 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Yeah have used the country loaf a few times, it's just ok. The multi grain seed seems to have gone about two months ago.

BTW re: toilet paper, would you put 2 ply tyres on your car?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kmcg46

I can't download this app on the Eir network, waiting 4 days for the activation code, anybody having the same problem ? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

donnyvegas wrote: »
    You BOOP it yourself at the till. And you can even say "BOOP" for the craic.

How can you do this?

Is there something you press?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Water John wrote: »
    BTW re: toilet paper, would you put 2 ply tyres on your car?

Either way you'll end up with skidmarks!

Advertisement