Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pipe tobacco

• 28-11-2020 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hi all im looking for some answers re pipe tobacco,im new or just starting out with a pipe,i know of all the good shops in dublin city to get fine tobaccos and the likes,but my question,does irish newsagent shops stock a range of pipe tobacco,and what range would the average shop stock?brands etc?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Tesco sells Condor and I'm sure other mainstream shops do too. That's probably about the height of it, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

[HTML][/HTML]
    BeerNut wrote: »
    Tesco sells Condor and I'm sure other mainstream shops do too. That's probably about the height of it, though.

yes i was thinking that,ah i can venture on in to the city or just order online,but i was just interested to see would it be possible to get something decent in shops.cheers for reply much appreciated

Advertisement