Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"EA Access" on Xbox One

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,507 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Madden 19 is now in the Vault.

NBA Live 19 is now in the vault.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Battlefield V is available on Access now

• Advertisement

Expect A Way Out and FIFA 19 to arrive on Access next month, both have been confirmed as launch games for the PS4 on July 24th.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭DanC90

FIFA 19 showed up in the EA access tab in "My Apps & Games" and is now downloading so I take it that it's now in the Vault

DanC90 wrote: »
    FIFA 19 showed up in the EA access tab in "My Apps & Games" and is now downloading so I take it that it's now in the Vault

Should be. Launched into the vault on ps4. A Way Out should go in the vault pretty soon too, finally. Longest game from release to vault at 18 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

A Way Out is out for PS4 and not Xbox atm. although PS4 does not have as many games as the Xbox does.
    I wonder will they release didn't games to each vault.

Anthem now in the vault.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1172200569563254784?s=19

Still no sign of A Way Out despite being available on PS4, this is the longest an EA released game has been released without being added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Anthem now in the vault.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1172200569563254784?s=19

Still no sign of A Way Out despite being available on PS4, this is the longest an EA released game has been released without being added.

I wonder if anyone has asked them?
    Is it a possibility they genuinely forgot? :pac:

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone has asked them?
    Is it a possibility they genuinely forgot? :pac:

I have, no response.

I have, no response.

Has to be licensing then if it's on one platform vs the other!
    It's even on Origin Access on PC, so something fishy is going on :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just checking if i setup EA access on young lads XB1 will he get access to fifa20? hes not sure if he wants to but it out fully yet.
    I normally do similar with games on PC with origin access.

On Origin access new games get a limited 10 hours game time with origin basic but then you need to buy it if you wish to play after the time expires.

However there is also origin access premiere where you can play all games while subscribed, the vault is not an issue you own everything once subbed.

Does ea access have a similar offering?

Dcully wrote: »
    Just checking if i setup EA access on young lads XB1 will he get access to fifa20? hes not sure if he wants to but it out fully yet.

On Origin access new games get a limited 10 hours game time with origin basic but then you need to buy it if you wish to play after the time expires.

However there is also origin access premiere where you can play all games while subscribed, the vault is not an issue you own everything once subbed.

It works the same as the base Origin Access, unfortunately there is no subscription similar to the Premiere offering on PC.

Yep, 10 hour trial will be out next Thursday the 19th for EA Access and Origin Access :)

Best to put a few hours into that before committing to the purchase! Smart kid :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Dcully wrote: »

Yes, it's got a ten hour limit, and then you have to pay to play it once the trial is over. It'll be added into the vault some time next year, usually in a May to September window, after which it'll be free to play.

Also, the trials are a bit different on Xbox because of the "Resume" function on the OS. If you're finished playing the trial and want to go back to it later, make sure to quit the game altogether, not just leave it. To do this, go to the home screen, highlight the game, press the hamburger button, and select "Quit App/Game"

Seems A Way Out has been added to Access now without any announcement. About time seeing as it has been available on PS4 for months and is by far the longest a game has stayed out of the vault, about 20 months after its release.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/p/a-way-out/bwvbncmf22zk?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Madden 20 now in the vault for all lovers of handegg.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1222942554481668100?s=19

I was beginning to think EA had forgotten about Access :D

• Advertisement

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I was beginning to think EA had forgotten about Access :D

The only things they released last year were NFS and Fallen Order other than the sports games. Both won't be in Access until Easter at the earliest.

Madden comes out Super Bowl weekend like clockwork.

The only things they released last year were NFS and Fallen Order other than the sports games. Both won't be in Access until Easter at the earliest.

Madden comes out Super Bowl weekend like clockwork.

Fair point I guess!

I was just noting that the last 20 or so posts on this thread span an entire year! Not too much activity going on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Looking for a month trial for a neighbor kid who just got an xb1 if anyone knows where it's cheap or has one lying around. I had two but they were expired. TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,990 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

sweetie wrote: »
    Looking for a month trial for a neighbor kid who just got an xb1 if anyone knows where it's cheap or has one lying around. I had two but they were expired. TIA

PM sent.

Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville now in the vault.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1234901351525736449?s=19

NHL 20 went in the vault a couple of weeks ago and FIFA was added today.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1260267344254742529?s=19

NHL 20 went in the vault a couple of weeks ago and FIFA was added today.

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1260267344254742529?s=19

It only took one game to start losing my rag with this again.
    Just so many little issues and quirks that annoy me.

Never sold a FIFA as quick as 20, think I sold it after a week.

I'll leave it until I have a few drinks tomorrow when I'm up for playing something with music, dont think I can manage playing it day to day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Think there is an offer to get a month of ea access for €1 at the moment

• Advertisement

Not that we need to update the thread title or anything, but the service got a name change!
    It's now EA Play

https://twitter.com/EAAccess/status/1295767665500291072?s=20

Think I've heard that name before :D

Advertisement