Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

I know when I first signed up BNPL wasn't available, but was available after I made an order - not sure if it was just me

• Registered Users Posts: 84,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Aceso wrote: »
    PAPVR just worked for me on 3 pairs of full price jeans.

Expired :(

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭waylander2002

is there a 12 month bnpl option anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

is there a 12 month bnpl option anymore?

The one I’d be using for ages expired unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭matchthis

aoife365 wrote: »
    PAPV3 for 20% is still working

I was given PAPVR today for 15% off but doesn't work on electrical goods but might work for someone else

For 12 months interest free: 4JX7F or 4JX7E

This was posted 24th Oct. worth a try

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Mutant

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    The one I’d be using for ages expired unfortunately

4JX7F just used that one

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ylawlor2145

20% back on selected clothing & footwear when you spend over €100 wit 6 months buy now pay later. Code PEHDH.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 claire_mce

HOME 20 will give you 20% off furniture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ Casen Obedient Sleeper

Edit: Resolved itself today.

Anyone able to help me understand why Littlewoods is showing me an error message blocked on my server when on WiFi? Works fine on mobile data.

Placed an order last week fine only noticed the block today when tracking something.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kenn0

Hi all on the hunt for discount code for electrical items. Anybody got one.

ThaNks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭DontBanMe

Any new codes out there guys? Seems very dry time of the year for codes, thought coming up to Xmas there would be a few more flying about :(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,022 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Not a code I know but a pair of runners I had my eye on shot up by a few euro lately.
    So, I take it they are getting ready for Black Friday.
    So, what I am saying is keep an eye out on the prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Anyone buy a TV with the LG 20% back off offer? Can’t find the terms information but haven’t received it back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cherylwalsh3

je551e wrote: »
    Anyone buy a TV with the LG 20% back off offer? Can’t find the terms information but haven’t received it back yet.

I did the same. You get it back in December. I contacted them about it.

New €10 off when you spend a €100 with code 10BACK

Can only be used once, sale items excluded.

Credited once order dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

I did the same. You get it back in December. I contacted them about it.

Great thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

Mutant wrote: »
    4JX7F just used that one

This code working for anyone else folks?? No joy here...

celticsfan wrote: »
    This code working for anyone else folks?? No joy here...

I think the 12 month min purchase is now €300 in case that affects it

Black Friday has started on Littlewoods

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Black Friday has started on Littlewoods

I think they have bumped a LOT of prices up though. One particular item I looked at was allegedly €60, down to €50, yet I got it in Boots for €29.99

• Advertisement

JustMe,K wrote: »
    I think they have bumped a LOT of prices up though. One particular item I looked at was allegedly €60, down to €50, yet I got it in Boots for €29.99

Absolutely, Littlewoods always do this.

I was looking at the Ring Camera and the price jumped when the 20% promo landed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hiphip

JustMe,K wrote: »
    Yes - I want 3 electric scooters and they have increased in price since last Sunday by €40 approx each!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭dublingirlx

Honestly I think we will be seeing very few discount codes from littlewoods from here on in. I rang them a few month ago about it and they said discount codes were now being outsourced. I think they copped this whole thing and I don’t think we will be seeing many discounts codes being given out like they once were.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Meg G

Anyone got any codes for electrical items? Have never seen such a shortage of decent codes! I think we will have to start shopping elsewhere. As someone else said prices are being increased a lot at the moment! Things are cheaper elsewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 84,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

10BACKFORYOU

€10 off when you spend a €100 for Black Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Indestructable

Hi guys, can anyone who has bought a big TV from Littlewoods tell me how the delivery experience went and who it is with? I bought a piece of furniture last year and it took 6 weeks to arrive, it was very frustrating! They have some good offers on atm and would like to give them another try!
    Sorry for posting here, just know that you're all very knowledgeable in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭mar2000

Hi guys, can anyone who has bought a big TV from Littlewoods tell me how the delivery experience went and who it is with? I bought a piece of furniture last year and it took 6 weeks to arrive, it was very frustrating! They have some good offers on atm and would like to give them another try!
    Sorry for posting here, just know that you're all very knowledgeable in this thread.

I am expecting the 55” TV I ordered to be delivered tomorrow or the next day. It’s being delivered via DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

I’ve ordered hundreds of items off Littlewoods with no issues but my tv delivery 2 years ago was a complete and utter disaster, eventually had to cancel and reorder after a few weeks of being lied to and messed around

Had a TV delivered recently, delivered within about 8 days. Very quick. DHL rang two days before, 7am to 3pm slot. Was very good.

Sofa this summer similar experience.

Their large item delivery years ago was disastrous but they've obviously improved it. Including emails to notify you ready for delivery etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Took my OLED about 4-5 weeks to arrive about a year ago for what it's worth...DHL delivered ZERO tracking and if you take the time to ring DHL or littlewood's, don't you're just wasting your time.

Advertisement