Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,521 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Soarer wrote: »
    We didn't exactly see eye-to-eye, so pawned it off to the brother in law.

Really didn't like it. Only one so far, so not a bad strike rate.

There's a note or something in the Poivre Electrique which seems to irritate some people. Personally, I think it's a fantastic fragrance but everyone's got their own likes!

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Mitch Buchannon

There's a note or something in the Poivre Electrique which seems to irritate some people. Personally, I think it's a fantastic fragrance but everyone's got their own likes!

Have you any of that left Pat ?

Have you any of that left Pat ?

Nope, all gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭Masala

Pat...what is your most requested Woman's fragrance???

Have the Creed ..but looking for another 'TOP' choice for a Birthday coming for a 25 yr old daughter??? What popular for this age group ...she robbing the wife's Aventus every morning and they fighting like cats & dogs over it!!

So time to look at another option for her!

also...what Tom Ford coming in soon??

regards

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Da boom is back baby, da women folk are fighting over niche fragrances :D Just kidding Masala, order in the pipeline Pat if she ever makes her mind up on what she wants to accompany my choices. Lots of favorable comments from da lady folk on the Aventus scent. Top class Pat, thanks.

• Advertisement

Masala wrote: »
    Pat...what is your most requested Woman's fragrance???

Have the Creed ..but looking for another 'TOP' choice for a Birthday coming for a 25 yr old daughter??? What popular for this age group ...she robbing the wife's Aventus every morning and they fighting like cats & dogs over it!!

So time to look at another option for her!

also...what Tom Ford coming in soon??

regards

Definitely the Aventus for Her, although I imagine brand name recognition has a lot to do with that. Other wimmins' stuff I have is:

Chanel No 5 L'eau: this was deliberately crafted to be a lighter, more modern take on the classic No 5 so may well suit a younger woman. It's still not 'super light' - I'd put it roughly the same 'density' as the Aventus for Her. Bottling this up as 4 x 50ml this evening unless I get a 25ml order before then. Chanel stuff is also VERY hard to get lower than RRP so this is a good opportunity to try it cheaper than normal.

Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil: technically unisex, this is a light, citrus-y fragrance. A man could get away with it too.

Tom Ford: I have the new Noir Anthracite here - personally I think this is excellent. Haven't settled on pricing yet but will shortly. I'll also be doing an excellent offer for Tuscan Leather shortly, similar to the recent one for Tobacco Vanille.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

Definitely the Aventus for Her, although I imagine brand name recognition has a lot to do with that. Other wimmins' stuff I have is:

Chanel No 5 L'eau: this was deliberately crafted to be a lighter, more modern take on the classic No 5 so may well suit a younger woman. It's still not 'super light' - I'd put it roughly the same 'density' as the Aventus for Her. Bottling this up as 4 x 50ml this evening unless I get a 25ml order before then. Chanel stuff is also VERY hard to get lower than RRP so this is a good opportunity to try it cheaper than normal.

Hermes Un Jardin sur le Nil: technically unisex, this is a light, citrus-y fragrance. A man could get away with it too.

Tom Ford: I have the new Noir Anthracite here - personally I think this is excellent. Haven't settled on pricing yet but will shortly. I'll also be doing an excellent offer for Tuscan Leather shortly, similar to the recent one for Tobacco Vanille.

Have you come across Ford's "Fcking Fabulous" yet?.... I'm just interested to see if lives up to its name

Have you come across Ford's "Fcking Fabulous" yet?.... I'm just interested to see if lives up to its name

Haven't smelled it.......and not in particular hurry to! Dunno did I hear it was sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭looperman1000

Apologies if a post to another forum based site is now allowed...please remove or edit my post...if so.

http://www.basenotes.net/threads/442541-New-Tom-Ford-Fragrance-****ing-Fabulous/page13

There are only 13 pages and over 300 odd posts on said fragrance above :D

I would be interesting in sampling Pat if it could be got..all the same..

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lordlame

Do you have the retail aventus for men in stock with boxing? If not, when is it expected?

Interested in a bottle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

Got my first order from Pat a few days ago.
    Brilliant service.
    The quality of the packaging, bottles and labels is second to none.
    Got a bottle of Creed, and the vetiver triple pack.
    The Tom Ford Grey Vetiver is only savage.
    I’ll definitely be buying from Pat again!

This week's boxes are going out a day earlier than planned - today - in order to get ahead of the forecast snow. Should be with everyone tomorrow.

lordlame wrote: »
    Do you have the retail aventus for men in stock with boxing? If not, when is it expected?

Interested in a bottle
    I don't keep it 'in stock' per se. I just order in as necessary. Normal lead time for me to receive it after ordering is a week, although a bit longer at the moment - supplier have it listed for delivery 10th March if ordered today. Obviously I then need to ship it on as well, which will add a few more days.
    Parkman77 wrote: »
    The Tom Ford Grey Vetiver is only savage.
    I’ll definitely be buying from Pat again!
    I'm actually not the world's biggest fan of Grey Vetiver, although I'm admittedly in a minority on that. Much prefer the Malle and Hermes vetivers in the triple pack myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Parkman77

I'm actually not the world's biggest fan of Grey Vetiver, although I'm admittedly in a minority on that. Much prefer the Malle and Hermes vetivers in the triple pack myself.

It’s horses for courses really isn’t it!

I’ve the Malle on at work this morning.
    Smelling like a boss!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭DriveSkill

So first time ordering this - not quite sure how it works :-) but can you put me down for Creed Aventus please.
    Cant see anything on how payment works etc but maybe I've missed it in the middle of the thread somewhere..

DriveSkill wrote: »
    So first time ordering this - not quite sure how it works :-) but can you put me down for Creed Aventus please.
    Cant see anything on how payment works etc but maybe I've missed it in the middle of the thread somewhere..

Will PM you.

Pat, any Bois du Portugal still available?

Pat, any Bois du Portugal still available?

Still a slot or two available on the split...................but still waiting for the juice to come! Ordered weeks ago, told it should ship end Feb, so hopefully will know more next few days....

Still a slot or two available on the split...................but still waiting for the juice to come! Ordered weeks ago, told it should ship end Feb, so hopefully will know more next few days....

Excellent, let me know and I'll send payment thru

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ajpmurph

Hi Pat,

Got my delivery last week. Am delighted. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭OldRio

Thanks again Pat. Package sent yesterday from Cork. Arrived in the wilds of Leitrim this afternoon.
    Spent the last hour freeing the fragrences from the packaging. I'll post a review when we've done a test drive.
    The wife's first reactions to the new Channel number 5 are very very good.
    More to follow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭EarlyStorms

Like the above my package sent yesterday arrived this afternoon perfect timing before the possible bad weather. Packaging top class as always, another few scents to keep me going. Thanks again Pat.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

Hi

New buyer

Can i go for a Creed Aventus 50ml and and Aqua di Parma 30ml?

Edit - Any possibility of tom ford coming down the tracks?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,842 ✭✭✭Soarer

Alright Pat, enough's enough.

Can you stop selling Aventus now please*? It's gonna end up being like Gautier Le Male!

* - obviously keep some to hand for me like. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Testament1

Got mine yesterday too. Top service as usual!

Hi Pat, if you do get the Silver Mountain Water in the future do you have an idea of the price?

carq wrote: »
    Hi

New buyer

Can i go for a Creed Aventus 50ml and and Aqua di Parma 30ml?

Edit - Any possibility of tom ford coming down the tracks?
    Sure can! Will be in touch re payment etc. Tom Ford: Noir Anthracite and Tuscan Leather (both to hand here) coming very soon!

Hi Pat, if you do get the Silver Mountain Water in the future do you have an idea of the price?
    Running a split at the moment but there hasn't exactly been a blaze of interest in it. If I get another 1 or 2 people signed up it'll happen. Price €70 plus shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

Sure can! Will be in touch re payment etc. Tom Ford: Noir Anthracite and Tuscan Leather (both to hand here) coming very soon!

Running a split at the moment but there hasn't exactly been a blaze of interest in it. If I get another 1 or 2 people signed up it'll happen. Price €70 plus shipping.

Thanks let me know the craic

Any Tom Ford portofino going ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Testament1

Sprayed 1 shot of the Amouage Opus I received this week on my wrists yesterday evening, can still get a faint whiff of it now. Powerful stuff, good thing it smells mighty!!

Will you put me down for it please Pat?

• Advertisement

Will you put me down for it please Pat?

Will do!

This week's deliveries may be subject to delay or being pushed back to next week - still snowed in here!

Advertisement