Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What ever became of Marcus Henry Fearon from Dundalk?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭mickey mac

I remember watching that documentary on tv when it was first broadcast, and thinking that whoever was putting up the money must be tone deaf and/or brainwashed!
    He seems like a nice enough chap, but I didn't think his music was very good, I also am curious to know how he progressed with his career.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

I watched that on Youtube yesterday. Best laugh I've had for ages. :pac: What a pair of idiots. I googled him and found this www.whystudios.com

You can listen to some of his songs on there. Amazing what a million quid on orchestras and producers can do. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

One of the most hilarious documentaries I ever seen. It's amazing just how deluded he was. But the lad bankrolling him needed his head checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭NedTermo

For a laugh check out the directions to get to his studio on his website, comic genuis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Im going to necrothread this. After seeing the documentry I am just flabbergasted. They put up about a million quid? Wow...just wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Patricide wrote: »
    Im going to necrothread this. After seeing the documentry I am just flabbergasted. They put up about a million quid? Wow...just wow.
    You could just have bumped it hi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I'd be interested in watching this again. But the account that put it on youtube has been disabled. Anyone know of anywhere else to get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Barnavave

I'd be interested in watching this again. But the account that put it on youtube has been disabled. Anyone know of anywhere else to get it?

http://www.dialogueireland.org/dicontent/resources/video/Marcus.html

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Wow!

Just watched; what happened with this guy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭tinpib

I'm honestly not sure I can watch this in its entirety at the moment. 7 mins in and I can barely cope with the cringe. I need to wait until the mood is right and then savour it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭mada999

PGE1970 wrote: »
    Wow!

Just watched; what happened with this guy?

https://www.facebook.com/marcus.fearon.9?fref=nf

• Registered Users Posts: 2 textexas

Does anyone have this documentary? I watched it a while ago but it's not on Youtube anymore!

• This thread is living proof that once it’s on the World Wide Web, it’s always gonna be on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Her B Vore

Turns out he got married in 2016 after stalking some Lithuanian woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Dunno what’s weirder. This thread, the story behind it, or the fact that somebody would go to the trouble to open an account to tell the weird thread that it’s weird subject got married nearly seven years ago.

weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Her B Vore

I only saw the documentary for the first time last week, I googled his name afterwards, and it brought me here (as well as Marcus's wedding website, a thread on Reddit, and a tweet). It's hardly a popular topic, so matches were very limited.

This thread was asking whatever happened to him and I replied. So it's not that weird at all.

Also, I had a Boards account years ago but forgot the login.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 educolinchpin

I've noticed if you pick out a number of red-flags about people that are er troublesome you will gather some hate. You're good, there's just a Cluster of people that Be abrasive about this stuff. I love what you found. Yep, red flags!

I am aware Marcus still has "links" with the Educo cult as recently as 2014 creating nonsense PDFs for Shane Cradock about upgrading the Operating System for your mind etc etc

Advertisement