Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Indestructable

laneooo wrote: »
    Took my OLED about 4-5 weeks to arrive about a year ago for what it's worth...DHL delivered ZERO tracking and if you take the time to ring DHL or littlewood's, don't you're just wasting your time.

This was more or less my experience buying a piece of furniture from them last year, and I vowed never again.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I will probably just go into HN or Currys, just to be on the safe side. The prices are all pretty similar anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

Hi guys, can anyone who has bought a big TV from Littlewoods tell me how the delivery experience went and who it is with? I bought a piece of furniture last year and it took 6 weeks to arrive, it was very frustrating! They have some good offers on atm and would like to give them another try!
    Sorry for posting here, just know that you're all very knowledgeable in this thread.

I ordered this https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/samsung-ue50ru7020kxxu-50-inch-hdr-smart-4k-tv-with-apple-tv-app/1600405399.prd on the 6th of November and I got it delivered by DHL on the 13th, came from the UK, delivery status on site said it would be delivered by the 25th so was really pleased to get it alot earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Indestructable

I ordered this https://www.littlewoodsireland.ie/samsung-ue50ru7020kxxu-50-inch-hdr-smart-4k-tv-with-apple-tv-app/1600405399.prd on the 6th of November and I got it delivered by DHL on the 13th, came from the UK, delivery status on site said it would be delivered by the 25th so was really pleased to get it alot earlier.

Hi,
    That's the exact one I was going to buy! How do you find it? Was it a 2 person delivery from DHL, thats the reason Littlewoods gave for the delay last time around.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭venomousfrog

Hi,
    That's the exact one I was going to buy! How do you find it? Was it a 2 person delivery from DHL, thats the reason Littlewoods gave for the delay last time around.

Its a fantastic tv, quality is really amazing. Quick Setup too there was 2 lads in the DHL van, but took just 1 to bring it to my door.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

New €10 off when you spend a €100 with code 10BACK

Can only be used once, sale items excluded.

Credited once order dispatched.

10FORYOU

€10 back when you spend €100

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Hyper007Visor

Can irish consumers apply UK codes @ checkout in Littlewoods Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Can irish consumers apply UK codes @ checkout in Littlewoods Ireland.

Tried a few times and did work once. No harm in trying. I'm hoping to find a bnpl 12 month code somewhere that works. Hopefully one comes out around black friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1 3688635

Don't know but no harm trying, are there any littlewoods codes for November 19 out now? or are they waiting till their black Friday is finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

3688635 wrote: »
    Don't know but no harm trying, are there any littlewoods codes for November 19 out now? or are they waiting till their black Friday is finished?

Seems to be a drought for codes. Someone on an earlier posting said LW's will probably stop the codes- in which case, it will be cheaper to shop elsewhere. Only benefit of continuing shopping with LW's going forward is to spread payments if you cannot afford to stump up money upfront.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Anyone else use a code for a good few euros off? (I used a code last year to buy an OLED so got like...300-400 off) ever since NO (ZERO!) codes work for me, anyone else in the same boat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Them Thar Hills

Took my OLED about 4-5 weeks to arrive about a year ago for what it's worth...DHL delivered ZERO tracking and if you take the time to ring DHL or littlewood's, don't you're just wasting your time.

DHL always supreme delivery service from them

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Meg G

I bought a 55 inch from littlewoods a little over a week ago and it arrived yesterday by DHL! Great service. Got call Friday to say it would be delivered Monday then got a call just after 8am Monday to say they would arrive in an hour, which they did. So delivery seems to have improved since your experience

• Registered Users Posts: 6 RoRo99

Hi do you know that on the English Littlewoods Website you can get 12 months interest free Option but they only offer 6 months interest free to the Irish Littlewoods customers !! Don’t think they should be treating both countries differently

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭goose06

RoRo99 wrote: »
    Hi do you know that on the English Littlewoods Website you can get 12 months interest free Option but they only offer 6 months interest free to the Irish Littlewoods customers !! Don’t think they should be treating both countries differently

I've gotten 12 months a few times on littlewoods Ireland earlier this year

Littlewoods.com offer 12 months interest free all year round If you spend over a certain amount I too have used codes on littlewoods.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Will DHL take away an old washing machine if they deliver a new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Meg G

Will DHL take away an old washing machine if they deliver a new one?

I’d say you should contact littlewoods to arrange it. When you’re paying the recycling fee on new products the company is obliged to take away the old product for recycling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Littlewoods.com offer 12 months interest free all year round If you spend over a certain amount I too have used codes on littlewoods.ie

Made two purchases of 350 each over the past week, only 6 months option for BNPL. Even tried code that I used last 2 years to no avail

matchthis wrote: »
    Made two purchases of 350 each over the past week, only 6 months option for BNPL. Even tried code that I used last 2 years to no avail

I have asked them why Littlewood.com has a different BNPL offer than Littlewoods.ie I’ll let you know how I get on ..

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

Is BNPL code working for anyone? Just tried it there and won't work for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

poppies2 wrote: »
    Is BNPL code working for anyone? Just tried it there and won't work for me.

Was talking to a Littlewoods agent and the 12 month BNPL codes are only available on Very. We can only qualify for 6 months BNPL over order of €200

• Closed Accounts Posts: 686 ✭✭✭ Casen Obedient Sleeper

I got two 12 month BNPL codes in November from this thread but both orders were over €500. I noticed at one point it wouldn't work and it flashed that needs to be over I think €450 it said but I can't be sure.

I got two 12 month BNPL codes in November from this thread but both orders were over €500. I noticed at one point it wouldn't work and it flashed that needs to be over I think €450 it said but I can't be sure.

It's just coming up invalid for me :(

aoife365 wrote: »
    Was talking to a Littlewoods agent and the 12 month BNPL codes are only available on Very. We can only qualify for 6 months BNPL over order of €200

Did they say why we can’t get the same offer here ? A bit unfair

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭aoife365

Did they say why we can’t get the same offer here ? A bit unfair

They just said my account doesn’t qualify for 12 months BNPL ( even tho it did up until October) and that they weren’t running this promotion on Littlewoods Ireland. I flagged the whole difference between Irish and UK customers but they didn’t seem bothered.

Hope its not the case for all of us, that 12 months BNPL was brilliant

It's just coming up invalid for me :(

It was one of these codes that worked over €450 for a 12 month BNPL for me in November

For 12 months interest free: 4JX7F or 4JX7E

Hope it helps

Save 20% when you spend €199 on Home and Furniture with code SAVE20 valid till 12.12.19

It was one of these codes that worked over €450 for a 12 month BNPL for me in November

For 12 months interest free: 4JX7F or 4JX7E

Hope it helps

Thanks so much but I put in the order yesterday, just checked there now and a lot of what I ordered went back up in price!

Thanks so much but I put in the order yesterday, just checked there now and a lot of what I ordered went back up in price!

It worked that’s great. :)
    The prices jump up and down a lot alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭kat151283

10% off min €50 spend on fashion and footwear VODX10 got it on the Vodafone app valid until December 22nd

Advertisement