Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday

• 23-10-2020 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,359 ✭✭✭✭

Doncaster 2:55 - Mac Swiney surely a massive price at 18/1 here given it's beaten the favourite before. The step up in trip and soft conditions shouldn't prove any impediment either.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Sir Dragonet won the Cox Plate. Goes to show how dog****e Aussie racing is

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

The Mig wrote: »
    Sir Dragonet won the Cox Plate. Goes to show how dog****e Aussie racing is

But but but Winx.

Ha ha arseholes. And their beer is awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Doncaster 2:55 - Mac Swiney surely a massive price at 18/1 here given it's beaten the favourite before. The step up in trip and soft conditions shouldn't prove any impediment either.

Well backed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Trixie done for today

Anna Bunina 2.05
    Tobefair 3.15
    Major Robinson 5.35

• Registered Users Posts: 16,359 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Slattsy wrote: »
    Well backed.

Someone told me that tomorrow is the 100 year anniversary of the death of Terrence McSwiney.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭AnniePowwa

Be disappointed if kodiac prince doesn't fight out the finish in the 3.04

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Good racing at Saint cloud too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I am following these tips today. I was on the Powers last night and havn't the energy to open the paper.

Ryan Moore would stop a train, he is the most overrated can a piss invented.

I have done an ew accum on all his runners today. just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

1.55 Leopardstown, The Piano Player, horse is around 9/1 or 12/1 with 365. They are going for a bit of a touch today. I've backed it e.w. The horse will go close and hopefully win.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭kksaints

Andrew00 wrote: »
    Good racing at Saint cloud too

Impressive performance by Van Gogh in the Creiterium International. Went from last to first very quickly and quickened away from his rivals comfortably.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭redarmy

SonOfGoat wrote: »
    1.55 Leopardstown, The Piano Player, horse is around 9/1 or 12/1 with 365. They are going for a bit of a touch today. I've backed it e.w. The horse will go close and hopefully win.

No Touch...

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Great shout!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Yeah Baby

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

Great shout!
    Got on 5 before the race at 8/1.
    2 minutes before the race drifted out to 12 - 14/1, thought a leg fell off in the trap!

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

Great shout Frankie

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Daraa

Followed you last night! merci!

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭TRANQUILLO

seen the tip, said i must back that later . forgot . just reading thread now. sick.

Shout Francie.

If there is a racing god, Frodon won’t win and we’ll all avoid an ITV wankathon

Frodon is a legend around cheltenham.

The Mig wrote: »
    Shout Francie.

If there is a racing god, Frodon won’t win and we’ll all avoid an ITV wankathon

Jockey is a gee bag but you cant begrudge the horse. Hes a diamond.

• Advertisement

Ah bollox

Some performance all the same carrying that weight on that ground

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭kksaints

That was as impressive a round of jumping as you'll see from Frodon. Byrony Frost is a fair judge of pace on a front runner in fairness.

The absolute audacity to compare that race to denmans hennessy, that horse will never ever even place in a gold cup

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭lemush

AnniePowwa wrote: »
    The absolute audacity to compare that race to denmans hennessy, that horse will never ever even place in a gold cup

Who made that comparison? That's madness beyond belief.

lemush wrote: »
    Who made that comparison? That's madness beyond belief.

Those vomit inducing sycophants on itv of course

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

Luke Harvey.

Those ITV mopes would believe Brony Frost could eradicate Covid if she rode around the world on Frodon.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Shaney Boy

One of my better days backed McSwiney and Frodon. I was in Aintree 2 years ago this weekend when Paisley Park and Frodon won on the same card and have followed both since. While I agree ITV are over the top with Bryony, Frodon is some horse. While not gold cup class, still very consistent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Nobody compared it to Denmans hennessey. Harvey said it was as good a handicap performance "since" Denman, now Harvey may be a clown but that is not someone making a comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Shaney Boy wrote: »
    One of my better days backed McSwiney and Frodon. I was in Aintree 2 years ago this weekend when Paisley Park and Frodon won on the same card and have followed both since. While I agree ITV are over the top with Bryony, Frodon is some horse. While not gold cup class, still very consistent.

Wins a handicap off 164 at 8 years old and has won over the course 5 times, I really don't see how or why people, are so readily dismissing the horse. Al boum photo was rated 164 going into his first win for perspective.

Advertisement