Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hike boot insole recommendations ?

• 13-10-2019 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi, Looking for a steer on decent replacement insoles for my Meindl boots please ? Any suggestions on experience please ?? I know people have different requirements regarding pronation and so on but I'm just looking for a recommendation please. TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I tend to use the "superfeet" ones in my hiking boots. Never had any complaints. Snow and Rock and great outdoors stock them (or did - I bought my last pair 18 months ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jamfer

I would second the Superfeet recommendation. I've been using tthem for years. I've used the green one to climb Kilimanjaro. I used the orange ones on Aconcagua. I use the blue ones in daily shoes.

Advertisement