Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rudolph Day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

I watched a Christmas film tonight in preparation for Rudolph Day tomorrow! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

1p3eiO7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Jude13

SO tired this am that I forgot to put on my Christmas boxers. Ill make up for it later. Had a couple of roses last night though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Im in:) my son was born on a Rudolph day and i wear christmas socks all the time just never thought about it before:rolleyes::P

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

It wouldn’t be a Rudolph day with Rudolph socks!

rlzv4j.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Minor panic stations this morning when I couldn’t find these socks amongst the pile of Christmas socks! My husband is wearing Darth Vader socks because Star Wars was released at Christmas last year and last night he sang a Jingle Bells version of the Imperial March so he’s trying! :pac:

439757.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 44 newmem

Hi All

For those of you that like to be very organised with your Rudolph day planning I just found this site that might help me be more prepared for Xmas 2018.
    :):):):)

http://christmas.organizedhome.com/rudolph-club
    http://christmas.organizedhome.com/rudolph-club/january
    http://christmas.organizedhome.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Rudolph day. This is the closest thing I have to Christmas socks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

Happy Rudolph Day, everyone! I have no Christmas Socks so I'll have a slice of Christmas cake tonight in my Christmas jammies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,999 ✭✭✭Caranica

Have an important meeting this morning so it's heels rather than boots and socks. Plan to watch my favourite Christmas film ever tonight though. A muppet family Christmas, it's got Muppets, Fraggles and the Sesame Street gang, what's not to love!

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Happy Rudolph Day from Boards HQ. Note to self: buy better Christmas socks...

439759.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

My lonely , little Rudolph sock...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I forgot my chistmas socks waaaaaaah!!!

I'll crack open my mince pie icecream when i get home instead. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,794 ✭✭✭Jude13

I just got paid, I may get Christmas level of drunkenness.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lads ye are epic, keep yer photos coming in! :)

Mark your socks are unreal!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Loughc wrote: »
    Lads ye are epic, keep yer photos coming in! :)

Mark your socks are unreal!

I just realised that my lunch is vaguely Christmassy too. Well, it has turkey mince in it. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭ForestFire

I am shock and disgusted by the contents of this tread and what is transpiring....between Sexism, Racedeerism, and the poor turkeys ....:o

You do know there are 8 other reindeer!!!:)
    How do you think they feel not to have a day for them:D

mmmm...... I do like stuffed Turkey though, I might have some of that today amyway:rolleyes:

Thanks

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Happy Rudolph Day to you all. :D:D

I'll post a pic of my socks later!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I don't have Christmas socks but I will have my "wannabe rudolf" pyjamas on from about 5pm.

• Advertisement

Okay now it's definitely Christmas because I'm still stuffed from my turkey lunch but I'm considering something sweet to eat.

Christmas socks! :)
    AXdXdEy.jpg?1

Turkey, ham, stuffing & sprouts as Christmas FM played in the background. :)
    W0a45us.jpg

Amazing Posy!!

My socks were tweeted by Boards. I’m essentially a celebrity now and will happily sign any Christmas-related items for a fee. :cool:

Excellent! :D

Good job guys. Safe to say the first Rudolph day was a success.

Any ideas what we can do for February?

March is already sorted. Speaking of waffle day look what I picked up in LIDL yesterday!!

fokvg5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Picked one up too, roll on March.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Didn't feel like I celebrated Rudolf Day well enough yesterday so watched Bad Mom's Christmas today, loved it!! The next Rudolf Day also happens to be my birthday!! Double celebration!

Shadow1983 wrote: »
    Didn't feel like I celebrated Rudolf Day well enough yesterday so watched Bad Mom's Christmas today, loved it!! The next Rudolf Day also happens to be my birthday!! Double celebration!

Should the feb theme be a cake theme in honour of Shadow1983?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Loughc wrote:
    Should the feb theme be a cake theme in honour of Shadow1983?

I could get on board with this!!!

Advertisement