Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Music Lessons

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Gheadphone

Is there anybody who gives beginner level composition tuition in South Dublin or Kildare? Its been difficult for me to find at most music schools.

Thanks for any help

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sheeranandrew

• Experienced teacher-MA in Music Performance, BA(Hons) in Music Performance RIAM, LRIAM, DipABRSM
    • City centre location-10mins from TCD/Grafton St.
    • Student Discount + 1st lesson FREE!!
    • Flexible hours
    • All levels catered for

I may be willing to travel to your home depending on the area etc.

Email: sheeranandrewgmail.com
    Phone: 085 1653812

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭VegetativeState

Music lessons available in Dublin 7 and surrounding areas.

Guitar at all levels. Beginner drums. Beginner tenor banjo.

All ages welcome and any style covered.

Cost: Between €15-25 per hour, sliding scale depending on what you can afford.

Email: tommyjfoster@gmail.com

Music is a language, we learn by speaking it. As much or as little theory as you want, we only learn the rules to have fun breaking them.

Grades in guitar catered for but discouraged!

About the teacher: Tommy is a multi-instrumentalist and has been playing in bands and theatre shows for over ten years. He is a sound engineer with an MA in Music Technology from NUI Maynooth, and recently completed the Grade 8 exam in electric guitar, with a view to pursuing a certificate in instrumental teaching.

Fully Garda vetted through Create Ireland - the national development agency for the arts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭jooksavage

I'm looking to get some sax lessons. I'm based in Thurles and I'm willing to travel so I can do anywhere in Tipp and most places in Limerick, Kilkenny, or Waterford. I already play guitar fairly proficiently. While my sight-reading is pretty bad, I'm well acquainted with scales and harmony. At the moment, I have a fairly cheap Alto that I've been learning fingerings on and developing my embouchure. I want to start lessons now before I start getting into bad habits and I want to have some one-to-one time to help me with my sight-reading: it's hard to know what pace I should be taking things and if I'm making any progress without a sounding board.

PM me if you have any info, thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 leacy22

my kids are going to kilternan school of music and it seems well run and good teachers, but you need to make sure they do practice at home. I can be red faced sometimes when teacher asks me did my 7 years practise this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Speedy123

Lisa85 wrote: »
    Piano teacher (starting out) available to teach for all exam boards. Currently studying for diploma.
    Rates are 12euro per half hour and there are ten half hour lessons per term.

Located in Raheny, Dublin.

If interested send a pm and I will get back to you.
    Hello
    Please can you contact me regardingPiano lessons for my son in our home, we are based in Raheny area, my email is toelizabethmckenna at gmail.com
    Thank you

Looking for beginner fiddle lessons over the summer anywhere around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

Hi all,
    Looking for classical guitar lessons in or around Ashbourne. Any reccommendations please?

Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Arcadeheroes

Hello everyone

I am interested in taking violin lessons preferably Classical Violin lessons around the Galway area . I've tried google searching but I am having a hard time trying to find a place that does it. any recommendations ?

Is it too late for me to try to learn the violin ? ( I will soon be 30 years old in May)

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Advertisement