Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

.....I'm in the leaba with my book.

That sounds wonderfully peaceful.

Would you mind if I curl up 'n snooze at the end of your bed ?

Master chef side

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table.....4 ladies of the house are inside watching a recording of celebrity hunted....up in the top three of the biggest load of ****e on tv.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed (have not left it today!), Have taken the drowsy cold medicine, so roll on sleep please!

0lddog wrote: »
    That sounds wonderfully peaceful.

Would you mind if I curl up 'n snooze at the end of your bed ?

Master chef side

Ah but you are forgetting about the kaleidoscope in my head 0lddog.

You can of course as long as you don't shed any hairs. What breed are you?

:p

TG1 wrote: »
    Bed (have not left it today!), Have taken the drowsy cold medicine, so roll on sleep please!

What sort of medicine is that TG1? When I was sick I asked in the pharmacy if they had any 'drowsy making' Sudafed. They looked at me funny.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Congrats Srameen, you're an honorary fellow indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

In the leaba, the weekend beckons.

You can of course.....

* Tail in a frenzy, treats Perse to a big lick from a foul tongue *

.....What breed are you? tongue.png

I'm, um, not quite certain who my daddy was.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

UntidyMediumCricket-size_restricted.gif

What sort of medicine is that TG1? When I was sick I asked in the pharmacy if they had any 'drowsy making' Sudafed. They looked at me funny.

Back when normal Benylin had codine in it I went into a phamacy asking for a cough medicine. This was the Q for a very hostile response and a tirade of questioning as to what was wrong with me...

It wasnt untill I said I needed to be non drowsey ( did a lot of driving back then ) that the questioning ceased, total turn around in attitude and an explaination that there was trouble in the area with Benylin addiction. :D

( Oh what innocent days those were, the worst addiction going was codine )

• Advertisement

Congrats srameen
    Well done...
    Home now, after a loooong lunch with drink involved!
    A team building day, if you will....
    Can't even see that well any more....
    Sleepy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

UntidyMediumCricket-size_restricted.gif

LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Back when normal Benylin had codine in it I went into a phamacy asking for a cough medicine. This was the Q for a very hostile response and a tirade of questioning as to what was wrong with me...

It wasnt untill I said I needed to be non drowsey ( did a lot of driving back then ) that the questioning ceased, total turn around in attitude and an explaination that there was trouble in the area with Benylin addiction. :D

( Oh what innocent days those were, the worst addiction going was codine )

Congratulations Srameen! That's quite an honour.

Before I was diagnosed with CF my mother used to dose me up to my eyeballs with cough bottle for years, it's a miracle I didn't end up with a codeine addiction. I don't know how I managed to stay awake in school. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Congratulations, Srameen! What a fantastic honour.

Bedside with a good book. Need to get up to wash my face but completely lacking energy.

• Well done Srameen fantastic honour to receive.

Sure I'll have another glass to celebrate.. 😜

Still peed off about today but I feel better after my class and have lovely stove lit and I'm off tomorrow.. Could be a lot worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Showered and on me couch!
    Felt like going for a pint but cba, pretty much sums up the day tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭ Jazmine Melodic Peephole

Srameen, that’s amazing! Congrats. I hope you have a lovely weekend planned to bask in the afterglow!

I’m on couch just in door from work with a curry. No more interest in it than the dog has in going outside in the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 10,003 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What on earth has happened to the world weather...... we are avoiding massive thunderstorms on a daily basis when in previous years it was once a month or so. Man certainly has a lot to answer for!

Presently going from hotel bed to work to hotel bed to work to hotel bed to work...... I'm tired:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Walking to early train to work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Heading for the m6 to Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Listening perforce to the rattle of tiny feet... The little ones are crazy! Up and down the corridor at high speed.... They were exiled to the kitchen, door closed. last night ( pause to investigate CRASH! BANG!) as they keep taking flying leaps on to the bed in the night.... Had forgottten how exuberant and full of life young cats are.. wonderful !

Big cat had to be captured and carried in!

Wind rising out there. Grand; my next out day is ten days away. Smugly and happily homebound and island bound. Love this place and perfection for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Final few minutes in bed before adult-mode is enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

The "drowsy making" Sudafed is called actifed... I'd love to meet whoever decided the non drowsy was Sudafed and the drowsy was actifed... :pac:

Steeling myself to get out of the bed. Have to go to work today and not a happy bunny about it. Still feeling rotten but the show must go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In school. About to have 2 hours and 20 minutes of maths straight. TGIF :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, counting down to Friday evening pints, have a good day everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Ready for bed. Only here since 8.

Lots and lots of tears yesterday and a Samaritans call.

Thumper woke me at 5am to go god knows where.

Might take a 1/2 day..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭4Ad

In bed after a 12 hour shift..it's fair windy out and I live in the noisiest house during any bit of wind...agh....

Home after an overnight in London to receive an Honorary Fellowship. A wonderful night. Well chuffed.

We are in esteemed company!! Congratulations Kenley Square Machine :)

I'm on the choo choo. Woke up with a big sliver of doggy drool on the side of my face. I wonder who that was.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,803 ✭✭✭gifted

We are in esteemed company!! Congratulations Srameen :)

I'm on the choo choo. Woke up with a big sliver of doggy drool on the side of my face. I wonder who that was.

:pac:

Doggy drool??.....yeah right lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Many congratulations Srameen, what an honour!
    I am back up sitting in bed with my daily mug of hot water and lemon. Usually have it kitchen tableside but I am feeling very meh today, very strange dreams again before waking and am feeling uneasy. Hard to put a finger on it but it always passes thankfully :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement