Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Why did no one tell me there was a new TA thread.

That's it. You are ALL on the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Doubly TA'd i missed my 50K post.

I was in the fish shop and there was a little fella in there, he was maybe 2 1/2. He got really upset and was crying his heart out all red in the face. His mother just faced his buggy to the window and then turned her back :( Wtf like. Maybe she's tired and stressed and bla bla but look your child is really distressed. Give him a cuddle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,974 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I was in and out of retail establishments last week, with the kids out of the house I have a little more money for myself. Feeling guilty about this, I bought a half dozen packs of sanitary products to donate with the food I had ready to give anyway.

I put the sanitary products in a box and left them out of sight until I collect a boxful, the bin monster I live with here has put them in the bin for no reason than that he saw them. Thankfully they are fine when I fish them out of the bin, then he put the box out of sight and put the hoover heads over them in the box!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm just gonna say I hate the cold :( Bring back the sun :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TA that Ted missed this 'cause he was too busy giving out. BTW, Shpud told everyone about the new thread in the old one. So there.

463118.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Delete a few post and you will land nicely back on 49999.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There will be no queuing for samhain tickets this year said DLR council.
    Nah. Zoom in and see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

New Home wrote: »
    TA that Ted missed this 'cause he was too busy giving out. BTW, Shpud told everyone about the new thread in the old one. So there.

463118.jpg
    That I did :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,005 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    If I hear any more about this Brett Kavanaaaaaw fella I'm going to scream. Why the Fūck is this headline news?

Because he will change the face of America over the next 40 years, driving abortion underground into illegal backstreet clinics, removing any hope that Trump will be impeached, eliminating any possibility of restricting automatic weapons in the US.

This lifetime appointment probably has more impact than the appointment of the President.
    There will be no queuing for samhain tickets this year said DLR council.
    Nah. Zoom in and see.

They asked people not to queue before 2pm

https://www.facebook.com/dlrevents/posts/10156504862125428

But what more can they do? If people ignore a civil request, they can't really chase them away with water cannon.
    People who press the button at traffic lights, when they don't want to cross the road.

People who press both the up and down lift buttons while waiting for the lift, but when your lift stops (takes 3 seconds), doors open (takes 2 seconds), put their head in the door and say 'going up?' (takes 3 seconds), you respond with 'No, please FO' (takes 1 second, because you really stopped after No)

they respond with 'Oh Sorry' like it's a total surprise that the wrong lift stopped for them.

Just like all the idiot motorists who seem to be totally surprised when a green light turns amber or an amber light turns red, as if that situation has never been seen before in human existence...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The ad of Amy Huberman’s new show, esp at the end when she says “do it”.
    Ugh. Fcuk off.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Amy Huberman.

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Infinite Fart

Took the wee one into town today in the stroller and about 6 absolute gobsh1tes were just standing on the footpath having a chat blocking the whole thing. Didn't even attempt to move when I had to wheel the wee one onto the road to get past them grrrrr

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dreams about giant spiders, dreamt I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden a giant spider appears from behind the monitor, I jumped up and it was jumping around the room trying to get me 🤢🤮😱😨
    Took the wee one into town today in the stroller and about 6 absolute gosh1tes were just standing on the footpath having a chat blocking the whole thing. Didn't even attempt to move when I had to wheel the wee one onto the road to get past them grrrrr

Ass clowns! you should have mowed them down for it :3.

Dreams about giant spiders, dreamt I was sitting at my desk and all of a sudden a giant spider appears from behind the monitor, I jumped up and it was jumping around the room trying to get me 🀢🀮😱😨

Ass clowns! you should have mowed them down for it :3.
    Haha thought about clipping their heels alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

downloaded flappy bird and i keep dying as i reach my high score

• Registered Users Posts: 8,350 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Robsweezie wrote: »
    downloaded flappy bird and i keep dying as i reach my high score

Oh no , not that fcukin' game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭misstearheus

There is so much red tape and Jargon and Hoopla shyte around Online-Shopping anymore it's really putting me off buying things online now. You've about 3 messages to approve the privacy nonsense then a couple of messages about Cookies etc. etc. It's starting to seem like work!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

The grapes I bought the other day are already getting mouldy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

People are roaring and shouting somewhere on this floor. Can't decide if it's another flat or in the hallways. Either way, please shut the fcuk up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Fella 2 houses over out sawing kindling since 8.30, on a Sunday fcuking morning. The poor man can't sit down. He cuts the grass twice a week, washes the car very regularly, is always at something outside, cutting, chopping, power washing, strimming, basically anything that makes noise. We call him 'the man who can't sit down', to the tune of The Script song.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭MiliMe

First lie-in in an age and im wide awake since 8. wtf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Woke up choking this morning. I was having an awful dream that I was drowning in a swimming pool. I was pulled out but I couldn't stop choking. It was horrible. I'm nervous in the water and it's my biggest fear to drown. I still don't feel right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

I'm hungover and want a pizza but it's too early to call Dominos :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I've have a skip for the past week and I'm struggling to fill it. Well...I'm struggling to even start to fill it most of the time, but even when I start, the hoarder in me kicks in. If I let my mother into the house, it'd be empty in no time (but that's not going to happen). It's probably being collected tomorrow so I'm trying (badly) not to procrastinate today.

A few of the things that I did dump were 'rescued' by neighbours, which I don't mind, but unfortunately the two sets of travellers who asked to have a look, didn't find anything worthwhile (except for two pairs of size 13 safety boots). :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm trivially annoyed that whilst procrastinating, I was flicking through the stations and heard a question on The Tipping Point. "According to the Christian religion, Jesus Christ is believed to be the son of which supreme being?".

Seriously? I know I shouldn't have expected more for that 'quiz'...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    I'm hungover and want a pizza but it's too early to call Dominos :(
    Just stuffed my face and now I feel bloated and tired. Time for a nap I suppose :pac:

Every time we give the dog something nice to sleep on he shreds it to pieces and when we arrive home he looks delighted with himself as he happily eats whatever he has just destroyed.
    It's hilarious for a few minutes until it is followed by some kind of gastric problem and a nice big vet bill. Ah he's a class doggie though just a bit mental :D

Also when planning on cooking something tasty and your all ready to make it and then realise you forgot to buy the bloody ingredients when you look in the cupboard!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,974 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The two classmates that dogpiled me on WhatsApp last week are chatting away now about how easy it is to get an extension on the present assessment.

Assessment should be in now and the prep for the next one is out and they are both clueless about it, yet when I mentioned it last week I was the worst in the world.

Times like this I remember why I don't like ppl.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,828 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sunday night blues setting in.........glenroe music playing.........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement