Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Non alcohol centred hen parties

• 22-09-2019 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey guys!
    Have to organise a hen party. The bride is not a big drinker and many people invited to the hen would not be big on nights out. I’ve been on a hen before where we went glamping and did activities during the day. Had a bbq and campfire that night and anyone who wanted a few could bring their own drink. So I’m thinking something like that. Would love if anyone had good suggestions for something similar in the Munster south Leinster area?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,998 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Would you make a fancy afternoon tea your event during the day?
    Book into a hotel where ye can do spa and afternoon tea and stretch the day out unde one roof.
    Then a nice relaxed evening meal with options of table wine etc for the drinkers.
    Sounds my idea of bliss BTW.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jenna88

Would you make a fancy afternoon tea your event during the day?
    Book into a hotel where ye can do spa and afternoon tea and stretch the day out unde one roof.
    Then a nice relaxed evening meal with options of table wine etc for the drinkers.
    Sounds my idea of bliss BTW.

I agree sounds like it would be a lovely hen! I’m conscious of price but if I had the numbers could bring cost down! Something to consider anyways! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 janew19

I've done Positivity & Prosecco, I think it's called? a really calming and relaxing activity in Kilkenny. I booked it through Kilkenny Concierge who organised the whole break and made it so easy. I'd say chat to them for some tips and advice (They only cater to Kilkenny though!).

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭ksceniaonegina

Spa activities

Advertisement