Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georgia Salpa on today fm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

Dudess wrote: »
    /nervously steps forward...

Do you think they might be, well, fake? Not jealous (I don't have reason to be :pac:) but they look fake to me...

/runs back into corner

They're not fake! What is it with people? She's slim with big boobs. Apparently it's quiet the norm in her family.

Some girls have small boobs & big ass, some have big boobs & no ass, some have both & some have neither!

I prefer the latino look myself so boobs wouldn't be high on the list but Miss Salpa is special because she has both with is more than I can say for most of Irelands models.

Most of them are very good looking & I would agree that a short period of time on Grafton street (Especially in the summer) would blow your mind as the quality is simply outstanding but it never comes close to Galway during race week & i'll leave it at that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

I'd salpa her georgia

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Yeah, they're legendarily natural. Sometimes God makes a mistake and puts the wrong boobs on the wrong body.

Sometimes God makes a mistake and puts the wrong boobs on the wrong body.

or in this case, gets it spot on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭AAAAAAAHHH

barochoc wrote: »
    They're not fake! What is it with people? She's slim with big boobs. Apparently it's quiet the norm in her family.

Some girls have small boobs & big ass, some have big boobs & no ass, some have both & some have neither!

I prefer the latino look myself so boobs wouldn't be high on the list but Miss Salpa is special because she has both with is more than I can say for most of Irelands models.

Most of them are very good looking & I would agree that a short period of time on Grafton street (Especially in the summer) would blow your mind as the quality is simply outstanding but it never comes close to Galway during race week & i'll leave it at that :D

Are you her agent?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

It's only a question -no agenda behind it. There have been pics posted here of her with, it appeared, a much smaller bust.
    Yeah I know some women can be skinny with big boobs, and I still think she's absolutely stunning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Absurdum wrote: »
    lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not

I can't stand fake boobs.

I would rather a flat chested lady (Brianna Love for instance) than plastic boobs.

Some boob jobs are just hideous.

I have had major crushes on some celebs and as soon as they got a boob job, the crush disappeared (they were devastated to hear this of course :p).

Can you imagine Kate Moss or Michelle Pfffeieireererier with fake tits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

She has the arse of a 12 year old, definitely not a "latino" ass. Also, I saw her doing a photo shoot, her boobs are fairly small. Push up bra was definitely used in the fas ad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Push up bra was definitely used in the fas ad
    Photoshop was used.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

Absurdum wrote: »
    lol@ the way women think men give a ****e about whether boobies are fake or not

:confused:

I'm a man. Whether or not a woman's tits are fake or not makes a huuuge difference to me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They way they hang in the original fás ad makes them look real;

http://getnloose.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fas_girl.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Who's Ray Foley?

I'd still ride your one even if he touched her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'm a man. Whether or not a woman's tits are fake or not makes a huuuge difference to me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits. Real boobs are squish and bouncy.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They look pretty real in normal clothes;

unless she's gotten one since then....

Once her fanny is ok then its cool by me.

You can't overstate how turned off I am by hard, unmoving, spherical tits.

Georgia salpa's are a strange one, they're not obviously fake, but they do look a bit round to be real. imho they're real but the way she pushes them up with a tight bikini makes them look like they could be fake. They way they hang in the original fás ad makes them look real;

fake tits aren't my preference but I'd still be more than happy to mess around with a pair for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

fake tits aren't my preference but I'd still be more than happy to mess around with a pair for a while

So, you're thinking of getting implants?:confused::confused:

So, you're thinking of getting implants?:confused::confused:

No not for myself, I'd never leave the house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

It's only a question -no agenda behind it. There have been pics posted here of her with, it appeared, a much smaller bust.
    Yeah I know some women can be skinny with big boobs, and I still think she's absolutely stunning.

Weird, but the way you end posts like that with a compliment mean I keep getting this into my head....

So fyi you have that Kelly Osbourne voice when I read your stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Seriously though, I'm in Grafton St around lunch time most days and I see at least a dozen gorgeous girls each day that would make her look ordinary.

I also see a lot of girls that are dressed averagely and if you stuck them in a bikini and high heels, they too would be model material.

I think a large part of the fact that she is so popular is because every time we see her, she is in a bikini.

She is lovely looking, but not as lovely as the hysteria would have us believe.

StandardToaster will be on soon to batter me :D

As much as I know everybody has their own view of beauty, there is no way that there are a dozen girls every day on Grafton Street that would make her look average. I've actually met her once and she was crazily beautiful, much more so than in any photo I've seen of her. She was in normal clothes and was just having a normal day but was jaw dropping (sadly not trouser dropping though :D).

I have never seen anybody that I would consider better looking than her, and certainly not anybody that would make her look average. She is popular because she is beautiful. The bikini thing will get the attention of the Cavemen reading The Sun or The Star, but she is genuinely beautiful. There are dozens of promo girls that come and go, but she stands out. Being able to stand out amongst the many beautiful girls doing that job in Ireland shows how pretty she really is. I've been in college with a lot of these girls but none stood out like Georgia Salpa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Ah Georgia i remember the first time i seen you in those FAS adverts. That tight red top & those skin tight jeans. The playful throwing of a paper plane.

The first thing that entered my head was...she couldn't be irish.

Truely a delighful creature.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As much as I know everybody has their own view of beauty, there is no way that there are a dozen girls every day on Grafton Street that would make her look average.
    I agree. You here this a fair bit when any "beauty" is referenced. And like you said no way and there is no way in hell they would make her look average. Now some guys, a lot of guys have a very different notion of beauty so that's where it comes from I reckon.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Funnily enough I passed by the aforementioned Ms Salpa this evening.

She was sitting outside a coffeeshop in town.

She is very very good looking. Probably more striking in person than she is in photographs.

Fair play to her as the man says.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I think sometimes beauty is objective - even if you personally don't fancy the person. For instance, I can tell Brad Pitt is a very good-looking guy, but I don't fancy him - however it would be quite ludicrous for me to say he's not good-looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

The lucky b@sterd:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Wibbs wrote: »
    I agree. You here this a fair bit when any "beauty" is referenced. And like you said no way and there is no way in hell they would make her look average. Now some guys, a lot of guys have a very different notion of beauty so that's where it comes from I reckon.

Well, by reading most posts here,
    Beauty = big tits

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Kristian_

SCCHHMOKIN!
    Look at the head on the bauld fouley!:D
    What a bod, Georgia aint bad either!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭barochoc

I think sometimes beauty is objective - even if you personally don't fancy the person. For instance, I can tell Brad Pitt is a very good-looking guy, but I don't fancy him - however it would be quite ludicrous for me to say he's not good-looking.

Well i'll have to agree with you there. If someone asked me which Irish celeb i'd like most to date or go on a date with, the answer would be:

Caroline Morahan.

If they asked which model i'd like to date, I'd ask, "Is Caroline not a model? WTF?" :D

Salpa is gorgeous but not to everyones taste!

I say, should have gone to Spec Savers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

As much as I know everybody has their own view of beauty, there is no way that there are a dozen girls every day on Grafton Street that would make her look average. I've actually met her once and she was crazily beautiful, much more so than in any photo I've seen of her. She was in normal clothes and was just having a normal day but was jaw dropping (sadly not trouser dropping though :D).

I have never seen anybody that I would consider better looking than her, and certainly not anybody that would make her look average. She is popular because she is beautiful. The bikini thing will get the attention of the Cavemen reading The Sun or The Star, but she is genuinely beautiful. There are dozens of promo girls that come and go, but she stands out. Being able to stand out amongst the many beautiful girls doing that job in Ireland shows how pretty she really is. I've been in college with a lot of these girls but none stood out like Georgia Salpa.

You appear to given this subject quite a bit of thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

If someone asked me which Irish celeb i'd like most to date or go on a date with, the answer would be:

Caroline Morahan.

If they asked which model i'd like to date, I'd ask, "Is Caroline not a model? WTF?" :D

Agree. I've always thought she was very talented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

Very good looking girl who seems to be not full of herself. Perfection!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

:( In America the have the Howard Stern show.We have 12 photos of girl in a bikini that spawn at least 10 pages of discussion.

Give me Carmen Electra doing her stuff anyday ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

In person she is absolutely stunning, i mean jaw dropping, i saw her once. i literally stopped dead in my tracks and my jaw hit the ground, she is beautiful, i dont use that word often. but beautiful is the perfect way to describe her.

Her photos are great, she always looks amazing, but in the flesh she is possibly the most strikingly beautiful women i have seen

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement