Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Allhonours.ie closed?

Options
  • 10-06-2013 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

It's a couple years since I did my leaving, but the site is a leaving cert site so I thought this was the best place for this thread.

Anyway, anyone have any news on the site? It seems to be closed for good now, but it was a great outlet and resource back in the day when I was doing my own. If it really is gone, is there anywhere we can get access to all the blogs etc. which were hosted there? Did it just move location or what?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭pbarry

Fbjm wrote: »
    Anyway, anyone have any news on the site? It seems to be closed for good now, but it was a great outlet and resource back in the day when I was doing my own. If it really is gone, is there anywhere we can get access to all the blogs etc. which were hosted there? Did it just move location or what?
    Thanks.

Hey Fbjm, after a 9 year break, Allhonours.ie is back. We received a constant flow of emails and requests for access to the archive of over 200,000 solutions. So here you go, enjoy years of solutions covering all subjects. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the blogs which is a shame.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement