Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank You Ireland!

• 09-11-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I have just returned home from 9 weeks of traveling in Ireland and just wanted to say thank you for making it one of my best travel experiences yet. You all have graciously allowed me to be a guest in your beautiful home for over 2 months, and your kindness and hospitality has absolutely amazed me, and I am just so grateful. I initially planned to only stay 3 weeks at most, but after having so much fun (and meeting a girl haha) I couldn’t help but want to stay longer. Anyways, it was an amazing experience and I just wanted to give my sincerest thank you for showing me a wonderful time during my stay as a guest in your county!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭filbert the fox

Have you seen the weather? you got out just in time!!!!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 TheTravelLife

I have not seen the weather. But I trust you when you say I’m just in time! ��

• Registered Users Posts: 14,538 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I hope you turned off the immersion.....:rolleyes:

I hope you turned off the immersion.....:rolleyes:

....and weren’t too bothered by the occasional plonker talking about things you’d know nothing about.

Advertisement