Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood. To begin on April 14th

• 18-03-2019 7:24pm

l3gZSq7.jpg

Deadwood. 1880s...

In the months following the Custer massacres, the gold-mining town of Deadwood in the Dakota Territories was a lawless camp of crime and corruption. Killers came to Deadwood to rampage, fugitives came to hide, hustlers came to thrive, tradesmen and businessmen came to prosper. Many dreamers came from far and wide to reconnoiter their golden fortunes from the hills surrounding the town, but most of them ended up broke...or broken at the bottom of a creek-bed.

Do you dare enter this treacherous world of killers and charlatans in search of your own fortune?

WLDQjAv.jpg?1

Difficulty: This game will be complex because of the numerous roles which will feature, however these roles and the mechanics involved will be explained to all in the game's OP. The game was hopefully designed for any level of player; veterans, brand news, Deadwood fans, players who are only hearing about Deadwood now for the first time, we aim to make it enjoyable and accessible to all. Given the source material though, this game does feature themes of an adult nature.

Game mods: Stu Redman, sKeith, quickbeam and deconduo.

This game will be played with anon accounts and will end by the Friday evening of game-week.

If you would like to play, please post your intention in this thread and also your preference on whether to start this game on Sunday April 14th or 21st.

Thank you smile.png

Players as of now... ( if we missed you, say something...)

1. Duffman
    2. Necro
    3. Dublinandy2
    4. Green&Red
    5. Beaker Joe
    6. Fixxxer
    7. Tritium
    8. Lord TSC
    9. Rikand
    10. TheSkunk
    11. Whiplashy
    12. Strawberry Milkshake
    13. Bounty Hunter
    14. Choc Chip
    15. Sephiroth_dude
    16. Barney92
    17. Drumpot
    18. JP Liz
    19. Sully
    20. Ectoplasm

Deadwood Deadroom access…

1. Kitten

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

In, I can play either date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

Oh I’m in for this.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

In for either date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Teddy Daniels

Oh I’m in for this.

I don’t care about the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

DR access please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

In, any date please

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’m in for the first date but out the second

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I'd love to play. Once I haven't started a be job. At the moment I'm good for both dates

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im good the first date, not so much the second date.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I'm in. Either date will ruin my life so either is fine :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

If you want a preferred date from me I'll pick the 14th btw, in solidarity with the two so far who can't make the 21st :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭tritium

In for either date

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

In for either date

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

In for either date

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Sign me up please for either date. Serial spectator of the last game and would love to take part :)

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Sign me up please for either date. Serial spectator of the last game and would love to take part :)

Sure! Welcome aboard :)

Thanks to all sign-ups so far.

April 14th is the date which is prevailing at the moment.

Players as of now...

1. Duffman
    2. Teddy Daniels
    3. Necro (for April 14th, 'in solidarity with those who can't make the 21st', hmm…pre-game pocketing??:pac:)
    4. Dublinandy2
    5. Green and Red (for April 14th)
    6. Clarabel (either date, dependent on job)
    7. Beaker Joe (for April 14th)
    8. Fixxxer
    9. Tritium
    10. Lord TSC
    11. Digi Soli
    12. TheSkunk
    13. Whiplashy (21st preferred, possible for 14th if it prevails)

Deadwood Deadroom access…

1. Kitten

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Definitely in for the 21st, not totally sure if I can make the 14th work but I’ll try my best as that seems to be the preferred date.

Inski. Any date suits.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Right now I have no time to commit to anything but I’d be lying to myself if I suggested that’d stay the case when a game of WW started... I’m in!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

TheSkunk wrote: »

I knew Oisin WW was in the last game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I was asking someone about Deadwood and they sent me the kidney stone scene and honestly, **** everything.

3. Necro (for April 14th, 'in solidarity with those who can't make the 21st', hmm…pre-game pocketing??:pac:)

:o My masterplan unveiled

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

fixxxer wrote: »
    I was asking someone about Deadwood and they sent me the kidney stone scene and honestly, **** everything.

Thank you for helping me do the same thing XD

Thank god for ultrasound.

fixxxer wrote: »

:D

Yeah, good luck to being a patient or a doctor in those days!

Deadwood trailer for the unfamiliar, sans kidney stone removal...

(Language is NSFW)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Could I join? I've not played before but I've been stalking over the last few games and I'd love to have a go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Could I join? I've not played before but I've been stalking over the last few games and I'd love to have a go...

Yes you can. Welcome aboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Mary had a little lamb,
    she also had a dog,
    she kept the lamb in a bucket,
    cause the dog kept trying to eat it.

Choc Chip wrote: »

Well as it happens, we take very kindly to your kind around here so please come ahead!

There's a good community here who are very helpful and welcoming with new players. If you have any questions about Werewolf in general, don't hesitate to ask.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Please may I join your game and have my name added

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'm definitely around for the 14th, and probably for the 21st so count me in.

I will not be watching anything to do with kidney stones though.

Advertisement