Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvey Norman SALE!

• 03-08-2010 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

sale my ass.. white leather 2 seater couch

3 weeks ago... €99
    this weekend during the MASSIVE sale... €199

(and yes it was marked on sale)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

DYLF wrote: »
    sale my ass.. white Pleather 2 seater couch

3 weeks ago... €99
    this weekend during the MASSIVE sale... €199

(and yes it was marked on sale)

fixed that for you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,385 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

everyone knows Harvey Norman is actually way more expensive than most others shops, sale or no sale. How do you think they can afford their massive advertising budget? Those annoying radio adverts don't come for free ya know.

Seriously, steer clear of Harvey Norman, terrible place, rip-off prices and useless staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

I hate harvey norman. Makes me feel like drowning kittens.
    Its the advertisements. Seriously who the fook thought of them. What goon is actually going to believe that mr harvery norman can afford to have a ...

HUGE SALE NOW ON 50% OFF

... every week.

Its ridiculous !

Actually.... I think... Theres a sale on this weekend ... 25% off all electronics.... hmmm ... I better get down there. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

debenhams with their 25% off "spectulars" are just as bad, even with the 25% off they're still way too expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭marbar

harvey norman does make me laught
    crazy expensive as well
    they're losing money in ireland now apparently. only a matter of time before ikea whipes them out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭mcwhirter

I'm supposed they are still existing, overpriced furniture, really bad quality

Advertisement