Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah, the few times I brought a lavatube with me to bbqs or peoples houses I'd get about 4-5 hours of 5v vaping and then I'd just notice a drop in performance. wouldnt be the biggest issue normally, but when I've been drinking and there's 15 people around me smoking cigarettes.. the last thing i want is reduced performance from my mod :)

he pm'd me to tell me he's starting work on it tomorrow \o/

*bounce*

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

he pm'd me to tell me he's starting work on it tomorrow \o/

*bounce*

I cant wait to see what you think of it. I still haven't left my one out of my hand I even brought it out and about with me today because I couldn't bare to leave it at home. My plan was to use the Argento mod for going out and about!

is it huge? it looks pretty big but.. pretty sure it'd fit into a jeans pocket wouldnt it?
    although maybe not with the added RTA :)

is it huge? it looks pretty big but.. pretty sure it'd fit into a jeans pocket wouldnt it?
    although maybe not with the added RTA :)

Its actually smaller than it looks in the pics. I thought it was going to be bigger than it is. I'll measure it tomorrow but its about the same size as a cigarette box but slimmer if that helps.

• Advertisement

that sounds like it'd be better for bringing out than a lavatube :)

that sounds like it'd be better for bringing out than a lavatube :)

Just measured it, It's 9.7cm x 6.7cm x 2.4cm (3&3/4inches"x2&1/2"approx) and will fit in the pocket no problem. It weighs 240grams including the 2 batteries.

just googled the dimensions of a 20 euro bill to try and see what what meant :P

looks like it's not too big at all
    be handier for stealth vaping than a lavatube

god damnit I want it now!

just googled the dimensions of a 20 euro bill to try and see what what meant :P

looks like it's not too big at all
    be handier for stealth vaping than a lavatube

god damnit I want it now!

I have been using this since Friday evening 6pm without charging it and there's still no drop in performance! That's 50 hours so far and includes chain vaping it while at a wedding Friday night...

jesus

he said he'd post mine at the latest tomorrow, so hopefully he does. I think it oughta take 2-3 days with fast shipping from england so wednesday/thursday next week.
    so far away :(

• Advertisement

jesus

he said he'd post mine at the latest tomorrow, so hopefully he does. I think it oughta take 2-3 days with fast shipping from england so wednesday/thursday next week.
    so far away :(

Will be worth the wait. I'm like that as well wandering when they might ship my Bulli gear but I don't think it will be this week coming somehow!

wish theyd hurry up and invent transporters, no more waiting for deliveries ever again

on the plus side im pretty sure my blu ray box set of Farscape will be coming in mondays post, so that'll keep me busy until I get my throathit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

wish theyd hurry up and invent transporters, no more waiting for deliveries ever again

on the plus side im pretty sure my blu ray box set of Farscape will be coming in mondays post, so that'll keep me busy until I get my throathit :)

I loved Farscape - I was gutted when they cancelled it.
    What do you think of my VV Pulse pistol?

th_IMG_1482.jpg

It has a 4000 amp, 150,000 watt limitation though:D

lol, awesome

yeah it's an incredible show. has the most well rounded characters of a sci fi series except maybe babylon 5, dont like the peacekeeper wars miniseries though. I'd actually have been happier if they never made that, it was a poor end to the show.

farscape blu rays arrived :D

4:3 aspect ratio but still, pretty.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

That's only the first couple of seasons though isn't it?

first 3 seasons, season 4 is 16:9
    its not the biggest deal its just kind of annoying, sound quality is good enough w/ the DTS that it's worth the purchase

and the last time I watched farscape it was on 200 meg divx rips, so this is a huge improvement either way :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I thought i was alone in my love of sci-fi....

My Star Wars and Star Trek boxsets are banished from the TV's in the house! :(

no pm from throathit.. guess he didn't send my vv mod today :(

no pm from throathit.. guess he didn't send my vv mod today :(

He might have you never know. Even if he gets it off tomorrow you might have it before the weekend hopefully.

I finally charged my one this afternoon but it was still going grand no drop in performance. I was going out for a while though so didn't want to chance it.

• Advertisement

what voltage you vaping at + what resistance atty?

and yeah im hoping he just forgot to pm me
    did he give you a tracking number with it when he sent yours? or did he just pop it in the post and tell you

what voltage you vaping at + what resistance atty?

and yeah im hoping he just forgot to pm me
    did he give you a tracking number with it when he sent yours? or did he just pop it in the post and tell you

This minute I'm using a mini-sub tank 3.ohm boge and Irishvapers Blathna e-liquid at 5vs but for the last couple of days I was mostly using a dcc 1.5ohm in dcc tank at about 4 to 4.2 volts with a kind of home made mixture of rye 4 and coffee icecream mixed together.

Theres times when i just vape away at about 3.7 as well when I feel like i should slow down a bit but even at 3.7 with the dcc setup this thing kicks..

yeah I might pick up a dcc tank just to try a dcc out at higher voltages the wy everyone seems to think they should be vaped

it has a 5 amp limit right?

yeah I might pick up a dcc tank just to try a dcc out at higher voltages the wy everyone seems to think they should be vaped

it has a 5 amp limit right?

I think so the LR boges are similar enough in whatever tank you have to the dccs I think, because I tend to use them mostly for the tobacco flavoured juices and find similar results with both setups. I tend to use the 3.ohm ones for the sweeter liquids.
    I'm waiting on a sub tank to arrive from momandpop vapour store hopefully tomorrow so that I can use the xl boges with it. I tried using the xl boges in a dct tank and was a disaster, slid off too easily and had a load of spillages.

yeah I might get a mini sub tank over the summer too, I dont think the arry tank is for me. I'll give it another run in a while to see if I can sort out whatever niggles I was having with it but the draw is just too airy for me to be happy with it.

just realised throathit said he'd pm me when he had finished making the mod, not when he was gona ship it.. so its possible he hasnt even completed it yet :(
    I could pm him and ask, but I dont want to be "that guy"

yeah I might get a mini sub tank over the summer too, I dont think the arry tank is for me. I'll give it another run in a while to see if I can sort out whatever niggles I was having with it but the draw is just too airy for me to be happy with it.

just realised throathit said he'd pm me when he had finished making the mod, not when he was gona ship it.. so its possible he hasnt even completed it yet :(
    I could pm him and ask, but I dont want to be "that guy"

You could always bump his thread with a subtle hint about how much you are looking forward to receiving it;)

sent him a pm earlier today politely asking what the status of my mod was, no reply yet :(

guess he's pretty busy with rl stuff, I was just hoping to have a tracking number by now and be refreshing the royal mail tracking page all day

just got a pm, he has to finish putting it all together today and will hopefully have it shipped in todays post or else tomorrows

probably wont get it this week, but early next week. still at least now I know

just got a pm, he has to finish putting it all together today and will hopefully have it shipped in todays post or else tomorrows

probably wont get it this week, but early next week. still at least now I know

Hopefully so Monday at the latest!

• Advertisement

yeah, yours took 2-3 days from shipping to arrival I think.. so maybe if he sends it today I might get it on friday, doubt it though

Advertisement