Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,753 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Del007 wrote: »
    What's gcam?

Google camera

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Barr wrote: »
    Is this phone a dual sim by any chance ?

Single sim + virtual sim(esim).

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭paruss100

Just an FYI I managed to accidentally order two phones to port to the same SIM and they both arrived in case someone wanted to be able to order a second one for any reason.
    Both unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,988 ✭✭✭Barr

loki7777 wrote: »
    Single sim + virtual sim(esim).

Does that mean it can take 2 different sims , I have Vodafone for work and Gomo personal .

At present I have both in my Samsung so looking for a phone that can do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Barr wrote: »
    Does that mean it can take 2 different sims , I have Vodafone for work and Gomo personal .

At present I have both in my Samsung so looking for a phone that can do the same.

No it can only take one physical sim

• Advertisement

Maybe soon you will be able to use e-sim here in Ireland but i think for now it is not working here with any network.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭demello

The samsung galaxy A40 is Euro 210 on vodafone.
    When I compare the 2, the A40 appears to be better, it has a better camera etc.
    What do you think?

Remember - better on the paper.
    Look here 3a vs a50 https://www.tomsguide.com/us/galaxy-a50-vs-pixel-3a,review-6599.html Camera isn't better
    Google only fu*** up with sd card slot(and dual sim;).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Anyone have their order cancelled?! Was cancelled shortly after ordering...

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Captainsatnav

I'm gonna hold out for black friday / cyber monday discounts on Google here - if the Pixel 4 drops to €500-ish I may stump for that altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭djan

Pacifico wrote: »
    Anyone have their order cancelled?! Was cancelled shortly after ordering...

Did you receive an email about this? Mine is processing an awful long time so probably will be too...

djan wrote: »
    Did you receive an email about this? Mine is processing an awful long time so probably will be too...

No email but tracking the order just says cancelled

From what network are you trying port to Vodafone?

Eir

• Registered Users Posts: 8,428 ✭✭✭micks_address

i ordered one this morning for 179... pas as you go and used 48 sim to do so...got the sim for free during the week.. had to activate to get a number but didnt have to pay anything.. if i do get the phone for 179 then it is a serious bargain.. did they publish a new deal this morning or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,465 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

i ordered one this morning for 179... pas as you go and used 48 sim to do so...got the sim for free during the week.. had to activate to get a number but didnt have to pay anything.. if i do get the phone for 179 then it is a serious bargain.. did they publish a new deal this morning or something?

Ah wtf, it's down to 180 now!!

That's an insane deal.

I'm gonna hold out for black friday / cyber monday discounts on Google here - if the Pixel 4 drops to €500-ish I may stump for that altogether.

Do they have a history of discounting a new phone that much straight after release? I'd be surprised if it drops much below €700.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Ah wtf, it's down to 180 now!!

Where??

How much is an Eir sim instore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,465 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

mystic86 wrote: »
    Where??

The original link in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Well holy god, €179 would be some deal that's got to be a price error :eek:

Well holy god, €179 would be some deal that's got to be a price error :eek:

Considering they are saying standard price is €280, when it retails for €400 direct from Google or €500 from PC World, I'd say get it if you can! Don't expect it to hang around at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,832 ✭✭✭daheff

how long to get a prepay sim off Eir in the post?

I'd nearly feel bad getting this for 180 off Vodafone.....nearly :D

they seem to have cut prices across a load of phones now too. Might be Black friday deals??

Iphone 64GB 7 @350 when you switch

daheff wrote: »
    how long to get a prepay sim off Eir in the post?

I'd nearly feel bad getting this for 180 off Vodafone.....nearly :D

they seem to have cut prices across a load of phones now too. Might be Black friday deals??

Iphone 64GB 7 @350 when you switch

I ordered a SIM on Monday evening, arrived in the post Wednesday morning

I just logged on to Vodafone website and it's showing the 3a at 279.99 with €100 off if switching. Have they reduced the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I just logged on to Vodafone website and it's showing the 3a at 279.99 with €100 off if switching. Have they reduced the price?

Oh man, regretting this now. Anyone on the fence, this should make up your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Has anyone received it yet? Is it a vanilla version of Android or have Vodafone added their own apps?

• Advertisement

Clean.
    Just asking about refund of the €80 - i'm still within cooling off period.

Advertisement