Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirt printing

• 11-11-2009 6:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

Anyone know of any places in town that do tshirt printing, there is a place in arthurs key but anywhere else??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

Robin Archer do t-shirt printing. They are there beside the Old Quarter bar on the Trinity Room side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

repeat style on wickham street across from all star tattoo. Does a good job to got t shirts done for a stag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    repeat style on wickham street across from all star tattoo. Does a good job to got t shirts done for a stag.

id recommend them aswell, they do a great job and have reasonable prices

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 speakingclock

id recommend them aswell, they do a great job and have reasonable prices

they dont actually wear tshirts in limerick they wear paddy mallerd vest. yupyup they all the style man. yo know you wnat one. xxxxxxx i give you the number xxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

they dont actually wear tshirts in limerick they wear paddy mallerd vest. yupyup they all the style man. yo know you wnat one. xxxxxxx i give you the number xxxxx

WTF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

You put it better than I ever could

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

WAT are u trying to say??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

WAT are u trying to say??

Am I the only one who thinks the above is ironic, considering there are two "non-words" in it ? ;):D

Anyway, you could try here : http://www.textileprint.ie

Got them in repeat dancewear excellent job and very cheap aswell:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Got them in repeat dancewear excellent job and very cheap aswell:D

Where and how much?

• Advertisement

jackncoke wrote: »
    Where and how much?

Its repeat dancewear/style up on wickham street they were €18 got alot of words of it front and back!

Advertisement