Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dog kennels in/near dublin

• 22-03-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

I'm going away for 2 weeks in August and i'm looking to put my 2 dogs (westies) in a kennel for the 2 weeks.

Roughly how much would that cost ?

can i have the names of some good ones as i want to review them before hand and I always like to hear from people that has used them before

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Best Kennels are who we used last year as they were recommened by Dog Training Ireland. We'll use them again this year as they took great care of him. They're in Garristown just past the back of the airport. The owner seems to rub some people up the wrong way but I found him nice enough and the puppy was in brilliant form when we collected him - he even asked the vet for a cuddle the next day which was unheard of at the time lol! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭theghost

I've been using Wenden Kennels in Rathfarnham for the last 12 years and can thoroughly recommend them. The dogs love going there and are very well cared for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

what kinda prices are we looking at ? I've 2 westies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Dogexpert

Hi,

Hilton 5 Star Boarding Kennels in Balgriffin is great. I leave my two dogs in there regularly. The facility is excellent. And the park is right across the road, perfect for walks. This is the website and you can book them in from there! http://www.hilton5star.com

All the staff are very friendly, and are true dog lovers!

It would be €25 for the two dogs sharing

Advertisement