Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seating query regarding the o2 Dublin. Will I need binoculars for these seats?

• 16-05-2010 10:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Does anyone familiar with the the 02 know if I'll be able to see the stage for Steve Wonder next month, Im really looking forward to the gig and took what was left on the day of sale.

I know its way back/up from looking at the seating chart but will Stevie be a dot on the stage in

Block K, Row 46?

If they are really far back/up Im going to sell them and go hunting on Ebay for better seats, this is one gig I want to see properly ;)

What is the very best block(s) in the o2? I think "A" in this case will be the standing area and Im looking for seats.

Any help/feedback on this would be great

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ourfi

My rule is if its past row 30 don't bother. Had a back row seat for one gig it got too hot & just felt as if was in the clouds

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

I was in the very back seats for the Horslips gig and the sound was class.
    There will be screens anyway so you'll be able to see whats going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

He wont see you either so it's a win win.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,079 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

There is block B seats back onsale at ticketmaster now 90 odd a go.
    The K seats i have never experienced as i usually buy first thing but me ma and brother were at black eyed peas gig and they were up around your part and she had no complaints so i dunno u might be ok ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 older smiley

First of all don't buy in Block A or Block G you can't see all the stage in some seats in these Blocks.Same goes for H and P.
    Block K is fine and your 14 rows up from the split you will have a good view
    Don't forget its been turned 180 degrees from the old point and its wider and not as deep so even the back seats are fine once you don't overdress ( its very hot at the back/top)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

I was at Black Eyed Peas the other week. Block M, 3 row from the back and have a great view. I dont know about it being hot though, I was shaking with the cloud :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

You were shaking your booty with the ash cloud? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Rabbit Heart

Haha, with the cold:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

First of all don't buy in Block A or Block G you can't see all the stage in some seats in these Blocks.Same goes for H and P.
    Don't forget its been turned 180 degrees from the old point and its wider and not as deep so even the back seats are fine once you don't overdress ( its very hot at the back/top)

I think you mean 90 degrees

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭JDee

Cheers - think I'll keep the ones I have and forget about getting better ones on Ebay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

Apparently Stevie never played Dublin before because he couldn't see the point...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Apparently Stevie never played Dublin before because he couldn't see the point...

oh dear ;)

Advertisement