Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff For Sale / For Swap / For Loan **links to adverts.ie***

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

Hi, hope this is in the right place but looking to source a kayak (sit on top) buggy/trailer for transfer from car to slipway, would anyone know where to source one of good quality either new or second hand?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Bantry Bay Canoes sell a wide range of them. http://www.bantry-bay-canoes.com/equipment/trolleys.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,743 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Hey guys thinking about shifting a gear and wondering what it would be realistically worth

Liquid logic jeffe grande from 2012 I think it was, still in great nick bar the usual scratches
    Sweet wanderer lid from 2013, one or two little scratches otherwise perfect
    kokatat expidition drysuit perfect condition no leaks or anythings
    Palm maverick 3 paddle
    Snapdragon deck with implosion bar
    peak ukriver guide vest
    Stohlquist B.A
    Shred ready standard full cut
    a small/medium daggar perception
    a 3 way split paddle

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭spoke2cun

Hi guys. I hope this is in the right place.

WANTED: Used plastic Canadian canoe or two man sit on top. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Whitewater-AGS

Due to an injury and a lack of time to get back paddling I'm selling off my gear and boat http://www.adverts.ie/12433453

• Registered Users Posts: 27,939 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Forgive me if I am completely unrealistic here, but I have recently moved house and in a wild bramble patch a kayak has turned up. It is apparently fibreglass or similar, appears to be completely intact though it does have a couple of small patches. It doesn't look much tbh and I have no idea whether it would be of any use to anyone. It has a seat and straps. If anyone might be interested they can take it away. I am in north Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Greaney

Hey Folks, I came across this post on Facebook.

Keem Adventure Center, Achill, Mayo, have had their SOT kayaks stolen. All of them!! Please share this on your social Media if you can

https://www.facebook.com/KeemAdventure/photos/a.703392976472552/2511462578998907

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭nicksnikita

Looking for a kayak (single or double) if anyone has one they are thinking of selling.

Let me know what you have!

Thanks, Nicholas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

Well ladies & gents .

I'm on the look out for a used touring kayak a dagger stratos 14.5L would desirable but some thing close to a dagger considered. A drop down skeg preferred aswell I also would not rule out a sea kayak must be a plastic boat as I'm just starting off so bumps and knocks are expected ...

One more thing ! I'd like to keep the travelling short so mayo galway or sligo are be great thanks .

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭john jameson

Got sorted with a boat thanks 👍

Advertisement