Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

China Post Air -Mail?

• 15-11-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭

Hey lads buying headphones from china and seller has sent them Vic China Post Air mail? How long will it take to reach me ?

Thanks,
    Copper_pipe

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Unknown, but 2-4 weeks probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

iv received a package after waiting 3 months but i think customs could have had it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

If you look up a thread from me few weeks ago , you will see that a small package was paid for on 21st September - shipped on 5th October and successful delivery to me 15th November .

By China Air-Post

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

I order goods all the time and have them sent with China Post, it takes 21 days on average. Seasonal differences can add about a week depending on ordering date.

hth.
    K.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Kajor

If you look up a thread from me few weeks ago , you will see that a small package was paid for on 21st September - shipped on 5th October and successful delivery to me 15th November .

By China Air-Post

Unfortunatley you ordered over the holiday season, when all hell breaks loose and nothing gets done :D They had an extra long yearly holiday this year too, so a lot of people were 'put out' by the long delays.

However if you wanted your shipment in a hurry you should consider using a courier service.

• Advertisement
Advertisement