Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our Kate's flat feet - Kate Middleton I mean

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

How is she "ours"? She's British as the the rag you linked to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

1. Flat feet dont disqualify you from the army unless you have already have problems with your feet,hips or legs.

2. With the amount of inbreeding in that family, a kid with flat feet is probably the least of their worries.

3. Do you really care?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

I thought this thread was going to be about her topless shots!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Has anyone else noticed that Kate Middleton has flat feet? (See photo below)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2203481/Grotesque-Palace-attacks-French-magazine-printing-topless-photos-Kate-pleads-Dont-make-new-Diana.html

Is this condition hereditary? Does it mean that any sprogs they might have will be barred from the Services?

Do you have a foot fetish?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I have a Duchess of Cambridge foot fetish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

Not sure. I'd like to see her wearing turned down wellingtons (with bit cut out for the obvious bunion) before I head for an analyst. Will keep you informed :D

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

she's flat-footed; he's a soon to be baldy coot

i suspect they wont be having babies, as such but incubating eggs. Fowl?

anyhow it's her flat t!ts she should be concerned with, not to mention the deriere that would be rude. Did I mention the uninspiring face? No, ****ing hell just short of getting my bits out for the rags. right royal behaviour :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

If I were to follow some woman around and take of photos of her while she didn't realise would I not be committing some sort of crime?

mackg wrote: »
    If I were to follow some woman around and take of photos of her while she didn't realise would I not be committing some sort of crime?

then you'd be the dirty mac

Honesty It's a jungle out there. With long lenses, leering from the thicket which makes us all subjects long before citizens anyhow. So she was subject to a little covert celebrity snappage; yknow someone once forewarned the kitchen was hot n if you're be famous for achieving not much to nothing in particular and in no particular field you must be at least pictured in order to be forced on people's concionsces

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭TheLastMohican

It had been said that Kate didn't need to dress to look good. Perhaps she was just testing the water. Rosanne takes a different viewpoint. How come these two icons have such different thoughts on their published lack of clothing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

mackg wrote: »

Well you see this is where it gets interesting. If the woman you follow isn't well known or in the public eye then what you are doing is called stalking and you could end up in jail.

But if they are famous then it is no longer considered stalking in eyes of the media; instead you are a paparrazzi and instead of going to jail you'll be getting paid about a million quid for the pictures.

It is just plain media hypocrisy but it sells newspapers and magazines so they won't be letting a bit of hypocrisy get in the way of profit.

Though I suppose it should all come down to what is genuinely in the public interest. I had to laugh at Max Mosely on Sky News just there talking about how Kate's privacy was invaded just like his was.

Well I'm sorry Max but if you're the son of the former leader of the British Union of Fascists who likes dressing up in Nazi uniforms then it is most certainly in the public interest to know what kind of an individual you are, regardless of whether the pictures were taken in private.

her sister portrayed herself as a bit of a slapper, just months prior over there masquerading at that hedonistic eurotrash party so maybe they took her sibling for granted? And princely harry didn't seem to give a toss, naked with his knackers out trying to force himself like a randy orangutan on someone in a sitting room full of otherwise clothed dignitaries so what gives.. why the posh facade? the feigned mortification, the gasps aghast

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Kate has nice boobs. There, I said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

During this current upheaval they're in Malaysia and she has been photographed topless. It makes me think of the goat that was staked out for the T-Rex in Jurassic Park.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭NinjaK

Troll

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Wouldn't mind seeing the pics, just out of Interest of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

In another thread, women are being emancipated from ownership; in this one, she's "our Kate". :rolleyes:

Anyway, her feet are not flat, and the rest of her is as good as it gets. And her hubby isn't inbred.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

anyhow it's her flat t!ts she should be concerned with, not to mention the deriere that would be rude. Did I mention the uninspiring face? No, ****ing hell just short of getting my bits out for the rags. right royal behaviour :/

Vulgar and crass.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

realies wrote: »

you will eventually Im sure

having seen them already, not sure what the fuss is about, nice rack, but so what, its just a pair of tits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,952 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Vulgar and crass.

Is that the new Starsky and Hutch?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Senna wrote: »
    2. With the amount of inbreeding in that family, a kid with flat feet is probably the least of their worries.

You do realise she isn't related to any of the Royals in any discernible way don't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭jugger0

You bring shame to the Mohican people and i hope one of their ghosts scalps you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

realies wrote: »

Seen the pics and I might aswell seen a cross between Ryan Tubridy and a Ladder naked.

The pics look like they were taken on an iphone 3 miles away.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

CJC999 wrote: »
    Kate has nice boobs. There, I said it.

Fried eggs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Is that the new Starsky and Hutch?:confused:

Undermining me whilst atop my lofty horse! Why I oughta...

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Undermining me whilst atop my lofty horse! Why I oughta...
    If it's a white stallion it's deemed glossy & 'tastefull'
    her sister portrayed herself as a bit of a slapper, just months prior over there masquerading at that hedonistic eurotrash party so maybe they took her sibling for granted? And princely harry didn't seem to give a toss, naked with his knackers out trying to force himself like a randy orangutan on someone in a sitting room full of otherwise clothed dignitaries so what gives.. why the posh facade? the feigned mortification, the gasps aghast
    And I guess the punchline goes 'The Aristocrats' !!

hanging out in AH too much, door, coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,327 ✭✭✭Madam_X

Has anyone else noticed that Kate Middleton has flat feet?
    Not me anyway. Why on earth would anyone notice something like that? Flat feet are often self inflicted too btw - due to years of wearing too-high shoes. The arches fall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

British tabloid screams outrage at lack of class shown by foreign tabloid.

Pass the bucket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

CJC999 wrote: »
    Kate has no boobs. There, I said it.

Agreed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement