Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Two mile gate

• 24-02-2013 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭

Was out at the cache point there today by killaloe, could not for the life of me see the cache. Found a spot at the zero compass point which looks made for a cache but none there.
    Have any of you guys found that cache, just want to check I was in the right place?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

Did your spot match up with the hint that was given?

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭NewDirection

sarumite wrote: »
    Did your spot match up with the hint that was given?
    I couldn't find the picture anywhere. Found every other cartoon character but no mice.

I would guess X is 5? Not sure though

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

It was found on the 25th of Jan
    Some good picture there as well that should give some clues

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah it was found recently enough so the chances are that it's still there. You should always log your DNFs to give other cachers and the CO an idea that there could (very strong emphasis on could) be something up with the cache.

Yeah it was found recently enough so the chances are that it's still there. You should always log your DNFs to give other cachers and the CO an idea that there could (very strong emphasis on could) be something up with the cache.
    Thanks guys, will log my dnf, just havent got around to it yet. At least we got one find before getting stuck on this one.

• Advertisement

Have any of ye found this cache, have one specific question about it but dont want to post in case I ruin it for others

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

You could always type it in white and mark it as a spoiler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lardy

Vaperus wrote: »
    You could always type it in white and mark it as a spoiler

Or, send a PM to the cache owner on the Geocaching website?

I don't have the willpower to not look at spoilers! :D

Advertisement