Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever been to Spain?

• 16-12-2016 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Well I've never been to Spain but I kind of like the music. They say the ladies there are insane and they sure know how to use it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Sí.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ah here.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,334 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Yes, the rain fell mostly on the plains.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

No. I was in Shannonbridge a few times though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Well I've never been to Spain but I kind of like the music. They say the ladies there are insane and they sure know how to use it.

Te puedo asegurar que la gran mayoría de la música española es una puta mierda así que en caso de venir no lo hagas por la música. Los que dicen que las chicas son 'locas' también se equivocan. Con respeto a lo de 'saben usarlo'...eso depende a que te refieres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Does Santa Ponsa count?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Yes, I've been, it's awesome.

I speak Spanish to one of my cats. I can't speak Spanish. I've learned all my Spanish from watching Narcos.

I essentailly just call my cat a cocaine whore rat all the time and call her either Patron or Limon.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭ellobee

They don't abuse it
    Never gonna lose it
    I can't refuse it

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

26 May 1999 - spent 3 of the most awesome minutes of my life there ....

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Diablo Verde

gramar wrote: »
    Te puedo asegurar que la gran mayoría de la música española es una puta mierda así que en caso de venir no lo hagas por la música. Los que dicen que las chicas son 'locas' también se equivocan. Con respeto a lo de 'saben usarlo'...eso depende a que te refieres.

Estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Estoy completamente de acuerdo contigo
    Que??

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

hoover?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I've been in excess of 20 times now. My favouritist country of them all.

Have you ever been to France?
    Have you ever pissed your pants?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

They don't abuse it,never gonna lose it,I can't refuse it!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

ellobee wrote: »
    They don't abuse it
    Never gonna lose it
    I can't refuse it

Well I've never been to England
    But I've been to Oklahoma
    Well they tell me I was born there
    But I really don't remember
    In Oklahoma or Arizona
    What does it matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,878 ✭✭✭signostic

Steve F wrote: »
    Well I've never been to England
    But I've been to Oklahoma
    Well they tell me I was born there
    But I really don't remember
    In Oklahoma or Arizona
    What does it matter?

if that's supposed to be a poem, it doesn't rhyme...;)

Advertisement