Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheapest Music Downloads

• 16-12-2009 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Got a link to this in an email today. Its a comparison site for (legal) downloads, lets you find the cheapest site for downloading tunes. Get the Xfactor and RATM singles FOR 29p!

Might save some of ye a few yo - yo:D Link

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

shame most of them don't work in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭gleep

Apologies sweetie, hope you found at least 1 you could use?
    If you do download a fair bit might be worth trying a proxy uk server, few threads on here about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

If you really want the best bargains for mp3 downloads use www.mp3million.com. It's a Russian site (don't fear, I've been using them for years with no problems), all totally legal (it's got to do with some loophole in Russian law that allows it). If you don't want to use your real credit card just use a 3V voucher. Songs are about 10c each, or whole albums for about a dollar or so.
    I haven't bought a CD in about four years! :pac:
    (PS For those about to lecture me about killing the 'music industry' etc please don't waste your breath. I must have spent THOUSANDS over the years on overpriced CDs, vinyl, tapes, etc., which the 'industry' has now made virtually obsolete in an effort to get me to spend the same again.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

Sorry Im a bit of a technophobe, but can I download these onto my Ipod touch? Or how does it work?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭karlyk1

Yes Dovers. You download the album / song to your computer, then open them up with iTunes or something similar and copy them across to your ipod Touch. Voila!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

I use www.legalsounds.com and find them very good, songs about 9c each. I think they're russian too. I just download them into itunes and onto ipod, no probs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭therokerroar

I'm hoping you don't want these purchases to count towards the Official Chart as downloads costing less than £0.49 don't count.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

I'm hoping you don't want these purchases to count towards the Official Chart as downloads costing less than £0.49 don't count.

Never really thought about it tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lickin' Gravy

Do any of these sites take Entropay? I have a couple of Euro left in there and this would be a good way to use it up.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭ha-ya-said-what

www.beemp3.com

Never bother buying albums now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Advertisement