Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Gambling Forum Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Big blue rubber dicks for everyone.

• Moderators Posts: 8,700 ✭✭✭x PyRo

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭coughlan08

im off to bed.
    long day ahead of me tomo,

best of luck to all, who are getting there leaving cert results tomo..;)

Best of luck tomorrow children.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Silence.

Best of luck Coughlan! ;)

Talk more lads. :pac:

I need sleep.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

/sleeps

Alcohol for the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

pyro what town r ya in?

Ballinamore in Leitrim.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Never met anyone from there before :)
    When you said you had a festival we had one to the same weekend, thought ya might be from my town

Lucky for you man. :pac:

Yeah we've a festival every August, it's class altogether! Especially for a small town.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,962 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Awh derby day tomorrow :D tempted to go with Shels to win at 15/2.:)

apparently,im bad luck..:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭ Edgar Damp Underclassman

Awh mini-derby day tomorrow :D tempted to go with Shels to win at 15/2.:)

FYP.:P

coughlan08 wrote: »
    apparently,im bad luck..:cool:

I think he said "bad looking".

:p

baz2009 wrote: »
    FYP.:P

Hopefully another 3-1 mauling like we done to Shams in the LSC out in Wicklow, for the handful of us who went to the match it was great.:cool:

Back to college in two weeks, fecking muppets have registeration on the 13th Sept, but I don't get my repeat result till the 14th (no I didn't fail, had to defer it because the buses weren't running to the NBA back in January).:confused:

Anyone else on here in college? Any freshers?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

I'd started the process of going back to college but got a new job ( :D ) so have put it off for a while til I get settled and will look to go back to night college probably next year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Back to college in two weeks, fecking muppets have registeration on the 13th Sept, but I don't get my repeat result till the 14th (no I didn't fail, had to defer it because the buses weren't running to the NBA back in January).:confused:

Some things don't change, I had a similar problem 10 years ago

Registration happened 2 weeks before the results came out

• Advertisement

im a fresher this year,up in my new house in ul with the lads for the first time today..starting the 6th i think,dont mind though, looking forward to all the new talent...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Sir Vival

Anyone else think of x pyro when they see fulham on motd...? Each week for a split second i think he is there shirt sponsor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I'm a fresher,only accepted Saturday,I dunno when I start,lawl.

I was gonna go back to college but because i already hold a degree i'd have to pay my fees. Don't wanna be spending close to 10 grand a year for the next 4 years. Got accepted to Spanish linguistics but have to pass on it now. I can speak the language fluently and translate everything but can't get a job in the area because i don't hold a degree to say i can. Think i might emigrate next year.

Anyways on a more postive not passed my driving test yesterday on first attempt so delighted with that.

Sir Vival wrote: »
    Anyone else think of x pyro when they see fulham on motd...? Each week for a split second i think he is there shirt sponsor.

Haha, class. :pac:

home-kit2010-11.jpg

Anyways on a more postive not passed my driving test yesterday on first attempt so delighted with that.

Fairplay, started back driving again after nearly a 3 year absence and two Learner Permits, 3rd lesson tomorrow so hopefully be applying for that aul test soon enough.

Used to drive years ago myself when i lived in the US. But my Kansas state license wasn't valid here and required me to take the test. Never really needed a car during college so didn't bother with it and went years without driving.

Yeah Gavin the best thing to do is apply for the test and get your date. That motivates you into getting out there and gaining confidence and road experience once you know the date is approaching. Good luck when you get around to it anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭ Edgar Damp Underclassman

Can't drive and I'm still in school.
    Fcuk sake.:pac:

baz2009 wrote: »
    Can't drive and I'm still in school.
    Fcuk sake.:pac:

When you go to college you'll realise it's handy to drive, 1 year of getting the luas from Fatima to Tallaght got me back into the mood of getting back into driving.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I won't be driving in college,**** it,insurance up next month :(

Advertisement