Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stop flashing warning for Desire

• 19-05-2010 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

XDA Dev and Modaco have put up a warning not to flash the Desire until a fix has been found for multiple bricked devices in the last few days. If anyone is considering doing theirs (as I was tonight), they should hold off until they get the all clear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    XDA Dev and Modaco have put up a warning not to flash the Desire until a fix has been found for multiple bricked devices in the last few days. If anyone is considering doing theirs (as I was tonight), they should hold off until they get the all clear.
    Seems to be affecting the new R4 method rather than the old R3 method that I used.

I dunno but i've rooted mine and it's been working fine since.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

:eek: What's this? Mine is fine too... am I on R4 or R3 PAMG?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

cormie wrote: »
    :eek: What's this? Mine is fine too... am I on R4 or R3 PAMG?

You used the r4 method which works fine unless you want to install apps2sd

• Registered Users Posts: 20,790 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ok :o Hopefully it doesn't contain any bricking surprises :)

Advertisement