Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow/Supergirl SUPERTHREAD [***SPOILERS - The CW***]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Actually, **** this, the much praised season 2 of Arrow is purely because of Manu Bennett in my opinion. He wouldn't have been out of place opposite Affleck as Deathstroke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    Actually, **** this, the much praised season 2 of Arrow is purely because of Manu Bennett in my opinion. He wouldn't have been out of place opposite Affleck as Deathstroke.

People don't say this but it's largely true.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Without manu bennett being such a great deathstroke i dont know how the show would have survived. he was that good for me.

Hated how he was dealt with in his return.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Katana's story was better than Deathstrokes

• Registered Users Posts: 60,273 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

CW’s ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Gets Additional Order, Bringing Season 2 to 17 Episodes

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-episode-order-1201914313/

• Advertisement

CW’s ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Gets Additional Order, Bringing Season 2 to 17 Episodes

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-episode-order-1201914313/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

its been the favorite of all the shows so far this season

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Well that was a twist I didn't see coming..

Just started watching LoT S2. Streets ahead of S1. Really enjoyable do far!

And Arrow feels like it may just have upped its game in terms of story... just a maybe ... will have to see where they are going with it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just started watching LoT S2. Streets ahead of S1. Really enjoyable do far!

Stop trying to make Streets Ahead happen...

Stop trying to make Streets Ahead happen...

Pssh, you're streets behind!

Everything is feeling like there's gonna be a big confusing time travel mish mash of a cross-over coming up... Bring it on! :D

It'll be ... Right up my street! :)

401491.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

There are 2 promos online for the crossover, the latest one shows that this event is going to be UNREAL.
    Have included just the link as the YouTube thumbnail has a minor spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0HAwp3DQZc

• Registered Users Posts: 28,785 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pssh, you're streets behind!

That's so fetch!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Sorry if this has been already answered but do we know if Superman will appear in the crossover?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,889 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been already answered but do we know if Superman will appear in the crossover?

Nope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

I'm going to have to watch Supergirl and Arrow...fack.

Nope

We don't know or he's not appearing?

Ben Gadot wrote:
    I'm going to have to watch Supergirl and Arrow...fack.

I only watch Supergirl and Flash, no way am I going to start watching Arrow and LoT. The crossover should be able to cater for those of us who don't watch all 4.

• Advertisement

FunLover18 wrote: »
    We don't know or he's not appearing?

He's not appearing..

Arrow 100th synopsis, spoiler tagged for those who wish too avoid.
    Oliver wakes up to a life where he never got on The Queen’s Gambit. Robert and Moira Queen are alive and well. Laurel is his loving fiancée and their wedding is imminent. Everything seems perfect, but Oliver starts to notice small imperfections that make him question this new reality. Meanwhile, Felicity and the recruits take on a new threat with help from The Flash and Supergirl

Interesting to see cast members from Lost turning up in Legends and Supergirl. Maybe there was a convention in town :)

Hrmmm...
    Just gooogled, there was a convention and some arrowverse people were there but no one I recognise from lost.
    http://fanexpovancouver.com/guests/

Do actors make much money out of going to Con's?

Other than the ones there under contract to promote the film or show.

Seeing you ask, my guy reaction is that it probably depends on the convention.

After a google, I think they probably range from low-pay amateur-run conventions to high-pay corporate-sponsored conventions.

This article here references some conventions (the corporate-sponsored I think) paying from 5k up to 100s of thousands:
    http://screenrant.com/celebrity-fan-conventions-charge-fees/

This anime forum ranges between free to $150 (to cover incidentals like food etc):
    http://forums.animecons.com/showtopic.php?tid/581/

Only skimmed those two articles though.

Some nice money to be made there alright.

On a different note my favorite DC show at the moment if Lucifer I'm wondering how could/would they work him into this world if FOX were up for it.

Constantine to Sandman to Lucifer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Do actors make much money out of going to Con's?

Other than the ones there under contract to promote the film or show.
    Here's a great article on it. The likes of Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead can bag half a million $$ per weekend.
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/stars-getting-rich-fan-conventions-933062

Then they would also get the money from autographs/photos.

So this week's Legends was the first to tease the crossover.

SO will everyone watch the 4 way crossover daily or wait till the end of the week and watch them back to back?

I still have decided myself.

• Advertisement

I'm going to watch daily. It's only a day to wait in between. Be different if it was a 4 week event.

How are Sky doing it since I know they started the 4 series at different times so I think they're out of sync. Are they going to take a break in some until all 4 are in sync?

Advertisement