Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: ARES Tavor TAR-21 / Cybergun Sig Sauer P229

• 23-05-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

It is with great sadness that I must put my Tavor up for sale. It's going towards a good cause though ... a new clutch in my V6 :D
    I have only had it for maybe 6 weeks. I bought it from 12gauge here in boards. I haven't had a chance to use it in anger, just used it in my makeshift firing range (i.e. my back garden).

Lot 1: €300
    • Ares Tavor TAR-21
    • Original Mid Cap mag (about 150 rnds I think)
    • IDF sling (bought from www.israeli-weapons.com)
    • 9.6v mini battery
    • 8.4v King Arms battery (brand spanking)
    • ASG basic charger (also brand spanking)

th_Tavor3.jpg
    th_Tavor2.jpg
    th_Tavor1.jpg
    th_BatteryStuff.jpg

Lot 2: €100
    • Cybergun Sig Sauer P229 (boxed)

th_Sig3.jpg
    th_Sig2.jpg
    th_Sig1.jpg

Please give generously. As I said, it's for a good cause. My poor V6 is currently suffering from a defective clutch.:D

Al.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

I know you want money but would you trade for the tar.also what v6 is it i have 3 300 zx and i also need a clutch for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭alanmc

Deadpool wrote: »
    I know you want money but would you trade for the tar.also what v6 is it i have 3 300 zx and i also need a clutch for one.

Thanks for the offer Deadpool, but the *only* reason I'm getting rid of my Tavor is because I need to fund the clutch change. TBH, if it doesn't go, I won't be too miffed.

It's a 2002 Hyundai Coupe 2.7 V6. I know some say it's a hairdressers car, but it puts a smile on my face. It goes through clutches like billy-o though. Most maintenance I do myself, but a clutch change is a little beyond my capabilities. :D

The 300 zx is a meaty car alright. Did you say you have 3 of them????? Do you race them or drift them or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭miniture

Id be willing to offer 375 for both lots.

Where are you based??

and it is a hairdressers car But im sure your a cool hairdresser.

miniture wrote: »
    Id be willing to offer 375 for both lots.

Where are you based??

and it is a hairdressers car But im sure your a cool hairdresser.

I'm based in Mullingar but I work in Dublin (Park West near Clondalkin).

I'll take €375. I'll have change to buy myself a set of fluffy dice as well. To PMs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

At the moment i look at them and say "what have you done to all my money"
    I got them to drive on the road but i am thinking about going drifting.I like the
    Hyundai Coupe as well and at 2.7 v6 it will do your hair for you when you stick your head out the window.lol.Best of luck with sale

• Advertisement

All items sold to miniture. Dropped them off today.

Advertisement