Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ultimate Irish Hunting Knife

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

bird and trout knife for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭wicklow newbie

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Lets kep this going lads. Really like to see what our ideal knife would look like. Would this grab more attention as a new thread?

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Any one there?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mixerbarcoe

Lets kep this going lads. Really like to see what our ideal knife would look like. Would this grab more attention as a new thread?

Yeah i want to see this knife too...

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Mauser 308

Davy, what do you think:rolleyes: There seems to be interest. Start a new thread with a poll, deer knife or bird/fish knife. Close it after say 10 days and if you feel its worth it go for it. Auction it off at the end. I am interested in one of ur hand made knife but want to see what will come out of this project. Deer knife for me, possibley a gut hook if that can be an option. Good steel, that will hold a serious edge once maintained. Bone or antler handle:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Thats a good plan. What you reckon Davy?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭transit260

I have a new knife on the way.Its being made by JES KNIVES.I sent over a few goat horns and he is using these to make a fixed blade knife of around 5-6 inch blade.This for me will be a very personal tool as I collected the horn myself.I would class this as a very unique IRISH HUNTING KNIFE.Dont think there'll be too many of these about.

Thats a good plan. What you reckon Davy?
    Any interest Davy?

Yes, Sun 23rd only
    Trying hard to keep this going people..... Work with me...;);););):confused::confused::D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Maybe, I don't know yet.
    I can vouch for the craftsmanship of Davy's knives. Would be nice to see another thread like this on the go.

• Advertisement

Come on Davy, any interest:rolleyes:

Advertisement