Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital board game sale on at Humble Bundle

• 29-04-2019 2:51pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this forum is interested in digital versions of boardgames, but there's a sale going on at the moment over at Humble Bundle. See here.

Pay €1 and get:
    Ticket to Ride: First Journeys
    Gloom
    Love Letter
    Twilight Struggle

Pay €8 and get these as well:
    Pandemic
    Carcassonne (with Inns & Cathedrals)
    Ascension: Deck Building
    Mysterium (With Hidden Signs and Secrets & Lies)

Pay €11 and get these as well:
    Scythe
    Pathfinder Adventures

Incredible value if you're into them. A steam account is required, but that's no hardship.

I've bought this myself, and ended up with extra copies of Twilight Struggle, Pandemic, and Scythe. I'll give them away here, if that's alright with the mods.

I'll put up a post below with the name of the game, thank the post, and later today/tomorrow I'll use a random generator to pick out a winner.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Twilight Struggle

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,194 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Pandemic

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Scythe

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

+1 for digital scythe, it's good fun and a nice way to learn the rules.

Pandemic was won by Tom Mann Centuria
    Ux5QgBPm.png

• Advertisement

As Tom Mann Centuria already won Pandemic, and there's only one other name for Scythe, it goes to Starlord

I'll PM the codes to you folks now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

CatInABox wrote: »
    As Tom Mann Centuria already won Pandemic, and there's only one other name for Scythe, it goes to Starlord

I'll PM the codes to you folks now

Thanks very much!

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

https://twitter.com/humble/status/1258456647011307520

Same craic going on again, Asmodee are having a bundle sale, I jumped on it for all the DLC, so I've got a few codes left over as I already had a bunch of them. I'll do the same as last time, thank the post and I'll raffle it away.

I've got:

Small World 2
    Small World 2 - Grand Dames DLC
    Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
    Carcassonne - Inns & Cathedrals
    King and Assassins
    Love Letter
    Splendor
    Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
    Mysterium - Hidden Signs
    Mysterium - Secrets & Lies
    Twilight Struggle
    Scythe: Digital Edition

I'll put the DLC into the same post, just for my own sake, there's enough work there already.

EDIT: Ok, because of Humbles and Steams weird set up, I'm only "pretty sure" I've got all of these available. Definitely almost all, but maybe I redeemed one or two.... Ah well, try not to complain too much if you win here and I've already redeemed it.

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Small World 2 & Small World 2 - Grand Dames DLC

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics with Carcassonne - Inns & Cathedrals

• Advertisement

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of King and Assassins

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Love Letter

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Splendor

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game with Mysterium - Hidden Signs & Mysterium - Secrets & Lies

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Twilight Struggle

Thank this post and I'll enter your username to win a digital version of Scythe: Digital Edition

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Dammit, HumbleBundle! You've already had the Deathwatch bundle 2 days ago, now this too.

This week has been rough on my wallet :(

I'll do the draw on Sunday, some time after 12 or so.

Small World 2 + DLC: Morby
    Carcassonne + DLC: Morby
    King and Assassins: AlmightyCushion
    Love Letter: Morby
    Splendor: AlmightyCushion
    Mysterium + DLC: AlmightyCushion
    Twilight Struggle: AlmightyCushion
    Scythe: Digital Edition: DaireQuinlan

I'll PM the codes soon, sorry for the delay.

Advertisement