Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cleo, you mind yourself ��

I’m in bed feeling happy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, balcony, Nespresso with the mutt listening to the birds :)

I love my relaxing start to the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I’m in bed feeling happy

Where are the other 6 dwarves? Or is Shoes Snow White.

:p :pac:

In bed, can't sleep. Should try and get another hour or so, but afraid I'll sleep through the alarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Stupid tiny jellyfish stung the feck out of me in the sea. Sticking to pools from now on.

Owie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Happy Friday lovely people! Was off for a week playing Werewolf. I'm officially shît, and I missed you guys. :/

Working from home today and then city hopping for the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Just reading about that Brandon Tarrant shooting and the stupidity of twitter users...the shooting was in New Zealand and some poor sod in Sydney Australia is getting thousands of death threats and his pic shared by newspaper outlets ....
    *That's enough stupidity for the day*

The dog doesn't care that I worked for 19 hours yesterday.... It's walk time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Friday shopping but with a happy twist this morning: meeting two of the older grandchildren for coffee and a catch up in town afterwards.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy Friday lovely people! Was off for a week playing Werewolf. I'm officially shît, and I missed you guys. :/

Working from home today and then city hopping for the weekend.

Was playing too!

Had too ring an ambulance for my brother he had a alcoholic seizure and needs too get checked out so sitting in the sitting room watching out for them .

Was playing too!

Had too ring an ambulance for my brother he had a alcoholic seizure and needs too get checked out so sitting in the sitting room watching out for them .

Hope he's ok Seph, not a nice start to the weekend for you. x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hope he’ll be ok seph and I hope you are too. Awful situation to be in!

I’m about to showerrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Heading to the butchers with my 3 year old. He knows the butcher will give him a lollipop and really wants orange. I'm hoping for red:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Was playing too!

Hope he's ok Seph .
    Maybe they'll admit him to hospital and it might be a start on a road to recovery for him
    Look after yourself too ,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Was playing too!

We were in the same family for a while. :)

Ah Seph. Sorry to hear. Hope you're taking care of yourself and not just everybody else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hope he’ll be ok seph and I hope you are too. Awful situation to be in!

I’m about to showerrrr
    Hope he's ok Seph, not a nice start to the weekend for you. x

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hope he's ok Seph .
    Maybe they'll admit him to hospital and it might be a start on a road to recovery for him
    Look after yourself too ,

Thanks all x :)

They did admit him but unfortunately mam I can't see/have no hope of that ever happening :'(, vodka has a strangle hold on him and that's all he cares about.

I'm heading for shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope your brother’s okay Seph, look after yourself.

I’m kitchenside, just had brunch before work. Bring on 9pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I am sitting room side, I have just managed to escape from under my sleeping niece and lay her on the sofa:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah Seph, I hope your brother will recover. Very stressful thing for you to go through.

On the bus.

Hairdressers, this is going to cost a small fortune!!
    Oh for the cheap Balkan hairdressers of last year........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am wondering if the weekend will ever arrive. Home desk side.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

About to cross into the 20k realm on boards. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sam Bennett again \o/

Seven Worlds will Collide

Driving my Mum to the airport later this evening, the brother and his kids are already away, and then I'll have the house to myself

Party at my gaff*!

me and the dogs partying to Bowie, Queen, Brian Eno, and then at the end of the night, when we become suddenly aware of our existential nothingness, some Spice Girls before bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Tra la la la la la only half hour til long weekend :)

Driving my Mum to the airport later this evening, the brother and his kids are already away, and then I'll have the house to myself

Party at my gaff*!

me and the dogs partying to Bowie, Queen, Brian Eno, and then at the end of the night, when we become suddenly aware of our existential nothingness, some Spice Girls before bed

What time you want me to come over? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

That sounds like a deadly party! No Snoop Dog for the 4 leggers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Seph, hope you are looking after yourself.

Just out of the shower, crawling along the bathroom floor! The en suite in my parents house spare room has no curtains, and massive windows! Awkward enough like!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Coffee post work. Then hairdressers. Happy Bank Holiday Weekend Everyone!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Happy out... Eddie Vedder confirmed for Dubland for July 3rd..Glenn Hansard as support...so a good night shall be had :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The site is kinda haunted today, post appearing and disappearing, turning up on new pages, must be the leprechauns.

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement