Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Donald is perhaps definitely kinda NOT coming to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,143 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Dannyriver wrote: »
    What do you make of his Puerto Rico hurricane denial, apparently the Dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. interested to hear a trump supporter's take on that one.

He threw them some paper towels. How can you honestly expect him to do more?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Dannyriver

ELM327 wrote: »
    Ah the old personal insults, at it again are we doc?

what do you make of Trump's take on the Puerto Rico hurricane and how the dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭mattser

Shenshen wrote: »
    I knew it, I knew it - he really is from outer space.

Smartass quips like this earn one a ban from your mates over in Politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,365 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

what do you make of Trump's take on the Puerto Rico hurricane and how the dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. ?
    What do you make of hillary not defending women who were sexually assaulted by her husband?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-allegations-past

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭7aubzxk43m2sni

What do you make of hillary not defending women who were sexually assaulted by her husband?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/19/bill-clinton-sexual-misconduct-allegations-past

How is that remotely relevant?

• Advertisement

Don t know what that has to do with my question but Ill answer you anyway, she displayed awful cowardice there and clearly did so because she didn t want to upset her political ambitions I ve never had time for the Clintons,,...now what do you make of Trump's denial of the death toll in the Puerto Rican hurrican or perhaps you believe his claim that the death toll was fake news put out by the Dems as he s claimed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

As usual...the what about game.

How is that remotely relevant?
    That's my point.
    It's as relevant as the whataboutery earlier about puerto rico.

As usual...the what about game.
    Yup. started by your buddy danny there

Try again

• Advertisement

That s nowhere near an answer do you think everyone on here are stupid, you asked me a question and |I answered clearly and unequivocally are you unable to do the same.

what do you make of Trump's take on the Puerto Rico hurricane and how the dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. ? I

mattser wrote: »
    Smartass quips like this earn one a ban from your mates over in Politics.

Yet this is after hours. Why so offended?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

That's my point.
    It's as relevant as the whataboutery earlier about puerto rico.

Trump is the president and this thread is about him. How is discussing things about him not relevant?

The Trump supporter obsession with Hillary is bizarre.

Trump is the president and this thread is about him. How is discussing things about him not relevant?

The Trump supporter obsession with Hillary is bizarre.

I think some of it might be sexual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

What do you make of his Puerto Rico hurricane denial, apparently the Dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. interested to hear a trump supporter's take on that one.

The official death toll is only an estimate, nobody knows the real figure. The official estimate is less than 3000, so he is not wrong in that sense. It is quite possible that deaths unrelated to the hurricane were factored into the estimate.

Try again

No thanks.
    That s nowhere near an answer do you think everyone on here are stupid, you asked me a question and |I answered clearly and unequivocally are you unable to do the same.

what do you make of Trump's take on the Puerto Rico hurricane and how the dems made up the death toll to make him look bad. ? I

Yes.
    The official death toll is only an estimate, nobody knows the real figure. The official estimate is less than 3000, so he is not wrong in that sense. It is quite possible that deaths unrelated to the hurricane were factored into the estimate.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

The official estimate is 2,975. So yeah, lower than 3000 but we all know he isn't being pedantic if he talks about how when he left there were something like 16 fatalities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Or Donald Trunp raping his own wife and bragging about sexual assault... I mean this thread is about him after all.

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    The official estimate is 2,975. So yeah, lower than 3000 but we all know he isn't being pedantic if he talks about how when he left there were something like 16 fatalities.

Don't worry... its not like they are defining l FEMA (disaster relief) to go towards ICE who have been kidnapping, drugging and torturing cholden, including hose of US citizens, hundreds of which have mysteriously "gone missing" or anything.

Oh wait... https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/12/politics/ice-more-money-fema-dhs/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 16,124 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Billy86 wrote: »
    Or Donald Trunp raping his own wife and bragging about sexual assault... I mean this thread is about him after all.

But what about Hilary?

It's the standard response. She's not on the scene anymore and his supporters still go back to it.

• Advertisement

It's getting to the stage where liberals are breeding with inanimate objects. They are supposed to hate the POTUS but cannot even spell his name.

It's getting to the stage where liberals are breeding with inanimate objects. They are supposed to hate the POTUS but cannot even spell his name.

Sorry what was your post yesterday complaining about insults?

Now if you can get beyond the fact I had a phone typo, are you going to answer the questions or not about Trump having to settle out of court (something he has bragged about hating having to do and that his spokesperson has said innocent people simply do not do) for raping his wife and bragging about sexual assault or not?

Sorry what was your post yesterday complaining about insults?

Now if you can get beyond the fact I had a phone typo, are you going to answer the questions or not about Trump having to settle out of court (something he has bragged about hating having to do and that his spokesperson has said innocent people simply do not do) for raping his wife and bragging about sexual assault or not?
    Well the insults continue from the liberals and do not receive moderation so I shall continue and respond in kind.

Any proof of these unfounded (yet again) allegations?

Mod: Take a day off, enough backseat moderation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

'muh liberals'

Trump can't even pronounce 'anonymous', I doubt some guy on boards has to take lessons there.

https://publichealth.gwu.edu/sites/default/files/downloads/projects/PRstudy/Acertainment%20of%20the%20Estimated%20Excess%20Mortality%20from%20Hurricane%20Maria%20in%20Puerto%20Rico.pdf

Have a read of this when you get the chance , it ll give you a better indication why you re just as much of a **** as he is if you don t for once call him out on gas-lighting the experiences of an entire nation. Imagine if someone minimised the experiences of the Irish famine how would you be ok with that too.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Potato_Famine_Denia

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

At this stage, if you support Trump you are a troll, a simpleton or a scumbag.

To quickly point out on Trump raping his wife and settling out of court: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivana_Trump
    The Trumps' divorce proceedings appeared on New York tabloid newspapers' covers for 11 days in a row, and Liz Smith wrote about nothing else for three months.[16] Their divorce, in a deposition for which she accused him of rape and of pulling out handfuls of her hair, was settled in 1991. A condition of settlement was that she not talk about their marriage without his permission.[17] The divorce was finalized in 1992.[18]

His bragging about sexual assault (which is what "grabbing women by the p*ssy" is) we already know all about as it's been replayed on video thousands of times, though his followers don't care whatsoever and most simply refuse to acknowledge it.

And, again, as I already went through in detail in another post in this very thread, the fact that under his administration children (including those of US citizens) have been systematically kidnapped, drugged and tortured:

And that with 3,000 Puerto Ricans dead from a lack of disaster relief and with the current hurricane in North and South Carolina, that the Trump administration is diverting funds from there to the same program that has been doing said kidnapping, drugging and torturing of very young children: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/09/12/politics/ice-more-money-fema-dhs/index.html

What's the word for when a group people blindly follow 'the leader' to the point that they completely ignore reality, refuse to even answer to it, and become openly hostile to those that point it out to them?

Anyway, this might explain Trump's sudden change of heart - after being found guilty of the first bout of charges, the chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign (Paul Manafort, who just by sheer coincidence I am sure was also an adviser to Putin's puppet Prime Minister in the Ukraine that got overthrown in 2014 as well as having a lot of close ties to many of the oligarchs at the centre of the Russian/US election investigation) has today plead guilty to a litany of charges, including obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the United States: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9fryl8/extrump_campaign_chief_paul_manafort_agrees_to/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,143 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Anyway, this might explain Trump's sudden change of heart - after being found guilty of the first bout of charges, the chairman of Donald Trump's presidential campaign (Paul Manafort, who just by sheer coincidence I am sure was also an adviser to Putin's puppet Prime Minister in the Ukraine that got overthrown in 2014 as well as having a lot of close ties to many of the oligarchs at the centre of the Russian/US election investigation) has today plead guilty to a litany of charges, including obstruction of justice and conspiracy against the United States: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9fryl8/extrump_campaign_chief_paul_manafort_agrees_to/

Ouch. 46M in forfeitures. that has to hurt his pension.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,016 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Question about the terms of these plea-deals:

Do the only benefit if the information is deemed accurate, or the information results in a prosecution, or no such terms?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement