Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How much does Daft.ie charger ?

• 10-11-2019 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭

Letting out an apartment soon so trying to find out the cost of advertising it. Tried Daft but they don’t give any prices until you register an account. Does anyone have any previous experience with them ?

Reluctant to register with details unless I actually intend to use their services.

Thanks

Ken

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭antimatterx

Basic - €59
    Premium - €99
    Featured - €189

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Thank you for the quick reply !!

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭cute geoge

What is difference between basic premium and featured ,any ads i see for houses to rent just show a few snaps with a few paragraps description .How long does the add appear for

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

Basic is enough, no need to go premium. Once the add is up you will be inundated by requests anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Any tips on how to tell the genuine ones from the messers ? Have had 16 replies in less than 2 hours !!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

I'd say they are mainly genuine nowadays - if they are forth coming with information (even info you haven't asked for) about themselves, then they are genuine. Best way to decide is to ask to meet them asap and see how you feel about them when you talk to them.
    I had about 90 replies within 24 hours - just started to reading the replies & plucked a small few from there to arrange viewing and meeting in person and all worked out well twice for me this way as a LL. Always best to meet and you'll get a feel for people when emailing them and then meeting in person.

Advertisement