Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dumb/Great Facebook Status [No Names] - Part III

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Well didn't she leave Shane for his second cousin or something :D

That's the one alright :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

That's the one alright :D

A few gins now tomorrow and the baby daddy will be back on the scene to look after the "little angle while she goes drinking with the girls anal"

The most wonderful time of the year...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,122 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Fieldog wrote: »
    A few gins now tomorrow and the baby daddy will be back on the scene to look after the "little angle while she goes drinking with the girls anal"

The most wonderful time of the year...

*blinks*

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

*blinks*

Deliberate... ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Come on folks, the last few posts are ridiculous. Thread cleaned up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

On a cars - for - sale local site.....

"Aveeva. driving perfact one hounderd per cant very clan car €200 or opping to ofrs "

I know it looks like I made this up myself but I can produce evidence of the posting if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,242 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

coolhull wrote: »
    On a cars - for - sale local site.....

"Aveeva. driving perfact one hounderd per cant very clan car €200 or opping to ofrs "

I know it looks like I made this up myself but I can produce evidence of the posting if necessary.

Oh we believe you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭tea and coffee

What kind of car is an Aveeva?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

What kind of car is an Aveeva?

Avensis??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Youtube comment but suits here.
    The establishment are sh1ting themselves because the public are education them selves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

tim has cume t take bk r rites. we hav vaksin and stil bin made wer masks!!!! no more fking msks!!!!!

Accompanied by a photo of a few facemasks in the bin.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

^^
    That bollix Tim. He just can't leave things alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,349 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

'Kathleen im coming down your gaff wensday and im goin ta punch the teet out your mouth u big smelly ballbag of sorrow wait n see

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

fussyonion wrote: »
    'Kathleen im coming down your gaff wensday and im goin ta punch the teet out your mouth u big smelly ballbag of sorrow wait n see

Is that Miley's Bridgie's Johnny's Kathleen or is it Biddy Mary's Kathleen?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Farmer Michael seems to be gone down a dark road

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Not quite sure if this is spam or some actual lunatic emailing Councils around the UK but I got this email to my work address this morning (Name of lady redacted just in case she's an actual person)
    Dear sir and madam:

I think Islington social worker in a long time focus on the evil work to snatch children from many different family, in order to stop SOCIAL WORKER brutality, I make the following suggestion:

Islington City Council Social Worker SOCIAL WORKER:

I strongly suggest you in future only mating with pig or dog, in the past, you willing to mating with any animal, this is wrong. The reason as following:

A) If you continue mating with any animal, maybe you will give birth to a lot of litter of small SOCIAL WORKER, each of the litter maybe have 10 or 9 small SOCIAL WORKER. And this countless small SOCIAL WORKER will same like you too, persecution many children.

B) Even although let you mating with pig or dog, this is a insult to pig and dog. But in order to avoid countless children been persecution, is worth to let pig and dog suffer some insult from SOCIAL WORKER.

C) If SOCIAL WORKER will only mating with pig and dog, then SOCIAL WORKER give birth to the pig can be food for people, SOCIAL WORKER give birth to the dog may be become the friends of people.

D) Strongly suggest when mating with dog, as much as possible to choose the famous breed dog, for example German Shepherd, Dutch Shepherd Dog, Belgian Malinois……

Although let SOCIAL WORKER mating with above breed dog is more insult to the dog, but at least this can let SOCIAL WORKER give birth to famous breed dog, is better than let SOCIAL WORKER mating with mixed breed.

According to inner staff work in Westminster City Council Housing Needs Department, he told me due to a homelessness family live in the temporary accommodation provide by Westminster City Council the time is near more than 3 years, In order to escape to provide the permanent accommodation to this family, Westminster City Council use a lot of money bribe Islington social worker SOCIAL WORKER. Let her kick out the family living in the temporary accommodation.

When November 2020, when all islington social worker has quit the action of expel this family. Westminster City Council send a email to Islington City Council social worker SOCIAL WORKER email address, in this email Westminster City Council promise to the SOCIAL WORKER, regardless of what kind of action you use, only if you can let this family leave the temporary accommodation placed in Islington, we will give offer you following favorable conditions:

a) Let you come work in Westminster City Council.

b) After COVID-19 breakout, we can pay for all you cost for you can go 1 month holiday to Switzerland, France and German.

Since 27/11/2020 start, SOCIAL WORKER on 03/12/2020, 10/12/2020, 17/12/2020 SOCIAL WORKER many times attempt violence get into this home. Use an nonexistent reason attempt to snatch the 4 years old child in this family. Under the situation of all this action is failed, SOCIAL WORKER on 24/12/2020 5pm Christmas Eve, 08/01/2021 10am collude with Westminster City Council send the gangster together, force get into this home. Attempt to kidnap 3 children in this family as hostage attempt to swap for accommodation.

When above conspiracy all is failed, under the instruct of Westminster City Council, SOCIAL WORKER collude with Highgate mental health Centre on 08/01/2021 11:30pm (Weekend), 10/01/2021 1pm (Sunday) went to this family, and said all people in this family (Include 4 years old and 2 years old children) have mental illness, they need support. The purpose of Westminster City Council did this, use the reason of all people in this family have the mental illness, lock them to the mental hospital.

Now I want Islington social worker SOCIAL WORKER can answer my following questions:

1) Which animal and which animal mat, then give birth to scum like you?

2) I am worry you can’t breed next generation, because no animal can mat with you. Scum like you, not deserve to any animal’s mother. Let you be mother of pig or dog, this is a insult to pig and dog. Even the most poisonous viper are not dare to close you, they worry been poisoned by you.

3) What kind of animal willing to intercourse with you?

4) What kind of animal willing to bribe the scum like you? They toxicity definitely higher than you.

5) Highgate Heath Center all people who join the persecution to this family, are you the next generation by SOCIAL WORKER mat with other animal?

6) Islington social worker SOCIAL WORKER biggest willing is let let countless animal mat with herself, give birth to many small SOCIAL WORKER to persecution other many children from different family?

Now that's a tough read. Completely bat**** crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Not quite sure if this is spam or some actual lunatic emailing Councils around the UK but I got this email to my work address this morning (Name of lady redacted just in case she's an actual person)

Also, that fact their find and replace feature is possessed/obsessed!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

"big smelly ballbag of sorrow" is a motto for these times.

loyatemu wrote: »

It is like something Kavanagh would write. we truly are a nation of poets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭lucalux

loyatemu wrote: »

"What kind of animal willing to intercourse with you"

My new, go-to insult.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Mollyb60 wrote: »

This is the problem I have with democracy. That batsh1t crazy fcuker has the same vote as I do.

I'm sane by the way. I've a stamp on my forehead to prove it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Surely if you were actually going to go over to someone's caravan residence and punch them, you'd want it to be a surprise?

I think the ballbag of sorrow's "teet" are safe!

Interesting that the SOCIAL WORKER one goes on about pigs and dogs so much. There is a particular religion which doesn't like them.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I'm a grower not a shower not my fault I couldn't get it up I was tired and full of nikes and ur not exactly Gigi Hadid urself love so don't be ****ing goin round Dublin saying I'm hung like a chikattee dipped in hot water cos il literally dig ur head in

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

That ones a keeper

Nikes?

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Nikes?

pingers

akelly02 wrote: »
    pingers

Ah well Mitsubishi are pulling out of the European market ;)

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

any update on Kathleen ?
    has she still got her teeth ?

Advertisement