Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone prepay - FREE Calls AND Texts to other VODAFONE numbers ANYTIME

• 11-02-2008 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

This was mentioned Friday in the thread on O2's freet texts for life but thought it deserved its own thread seen it launched today.
    http://www.vodafone.ie/offers/prepay/freetxtwknd/
    Runs from Monday 11th February - Wednesday 30th April 2008.
    Send FREE to 50222 to sign up now, or make your choice in the price plans section of My Vodafone.

T&Cs here: http://www.vodafone.ie/terms/prepay/#Freecallsandtexts
    Once opted in, when a customer tops up by €20 or more in a single transaction they will receive the FREE calls and texts offer for a 30 day period.
    Customers may not avail of this Offer in conjunction with either the FREE texts for life or FREE weekends for life Offers.
    Customers previously on FREE texts for life or FREE weekends for life (i.e before 11th Febuary 2008) will be automatically moved back to their offer on 1st May 2008. Please note any remaining FREE calls and texts offer days will not be cleared down.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

Hadn't spotted this...thanks Steve O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

I thought they were doing this a while now, is there something new I missed?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Great offer thanks, but I think you might have missed the text code for free calls AND free texts. After you sign up for free texts or free weekend calls, to sign up for the promotion, you text FREE to 50222. Confused yet??

So to put it simply anyone who's already on the free weekend calls or free texts offer just text FREE to 50222 to get the new offer. :)

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Oooh, excellent! Already on the Free Weekend dealie. This is even better! Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭TomPich

didnt spot this... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭devil-80

but you need top up €20 every month

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Nice find steve O. :)

For those who are taking advantage of a current offer - and have recently topped up their pre-pay balance:
    When a Customer changes to a new offer, it will replace their current offer and their new Offer will come into effect once the Customer tops up by €20 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭steve 0

Good news for anyone taking advantage of this, extended for an extra month, to Sunday 01/06/08 :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭long_b

Today is the last day for this promotion, top up today to get June calls and texts free too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭DingDong

But if it ends today, does that not mean the promotion ends too, so topping up would be pointless?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭long_b

Advertisement