Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Stephen King Sheep!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,472 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Okay...Stephen King fan here. What does, 'Sheep' mean?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Penfailed wrote: »
    Okay...Stephen King fan here. What does, 'Sheep' mean?

Sheep is like Family Fortunes where you try to guess the most popular answer.

You score as many points per round as people who have guessed the same answer as you :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Necro wrote: »
    We are now up to....

7 players:

Choc Chip
    Collie D
    Clay Mushy Somewhere
    osh
    quickbeam
    Three More Big Sleeps
    tusk

thank god you found mine. I submitted my last one while going through a stephen king binge on audio and I was totally in the space for a SK Sheep.... mind you, i might give more sheep-like answers now...

Necro wrote: »
    Sheep is like Family Fortunes where you try to guess the most popular answer.

You score as many points per round as people who have guessed the same answer as you :)

Ah! Okay...when's the deadline for entries?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Penfailed wrote: »
    Ah! Okay...when's the deadline for entries?

No panic yet, I will probably run the reveal next Saturday or Sunday evening :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,135 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

I'm still in! Seeing how badly i did in peehs last night I'm probably more suited to sheep anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    I'm still in! Seeing how badly i did in peehs last night I'm probably more suited to sheep anyway!

Ah, don't let the PEEHS performance get you down, it all depends on each individual competition and the category. I won my very first PEEHS, and done well in a lot of others, but last nights performance was my absolute worst... F**king Salt!

Ah, don't let the PEEHS performance get you down, it all depends on each individual competition and the category. I won my very first PEEHS, and done well in a lot of others, but last nights performance was my absolute worst... F**king Salt!

Haha thanks im nearly over it :pac:
    You'll never forget that!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

in please

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

In

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Up to 9 players now, still loads of time to get your answers in :)

9 players:

Also Starring LeVar Burton
    Choc Chip
    Collie D
    Clay Mushy Somewhere
    osh
    quickbeam
    Spook_ie
    Three More Big Sleeps
    tusk

OOOhh will do this now

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

how long is this open for Neccers?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    how long is this open for Neccers?

Let's say Saturday evening at 9pm.

I'll run the reveal Sunday then

Should get around to it well before then.

I'm in. PM sent.

PM sent

Still time to enter, entries open till Saturday evening!!

11 players:

Choc Chip
    Collie D
    Clay Mushy Somewhere
    khalessi
    osh
    Penfailed
    quickbeam
    Spook_ie
    Three More Big Sleeps
    tusk

I am King

Thanks Ted!! That takes us to:

12 players:

Choc Chip
    Collie D
    Clay Mushy Somewhere
    khalessi
    osh
    Penfailed
    quickbeam
    Spook_ie
    Ted_YNWA
    Three More Big Sleeps
    tusk

• Advertisement

Lol. Can I do a covid-choccy submission necro?

Find out if I'm better if im submerged in king or submerged in real life horror.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    Lol. Can I do a covid-choccy submission necro?

Find out if I'm better if im submerged in king or submerged in real life horror.

Of course :)

Crap! I keep forgetting to do this! I had them written out months ago....must find it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Officially and properly in (sent)

Done!

So interested to know if covid-choccy is a different kind of sheep.

Finally sent in. Managed to find my answers

Right I'm running this tonight after a lengthy 7-8 month build up. Final chance to get your answers in!

Up to 15 with two versions of Choc Chip running :D

15 players:

Choc Chip
    Collie D
    Ectoplasm
    Clay Mushy Somewhere
    khalessi
    osh
    Penfailed
    Pre Covid Choc Chip
    quickbeam
    sammyjo90
    Spook_ie
    Ted_YNWA
    Three More Big Sleeps
    tusk

I'll be disappointed if living in a horror movie hasn't changed me...

Reveal Thread now open for business :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement